State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those not in Raleigh area: It's raining here (at least in West Raleigh, near Rex Hospital), so we'll see if it has any effect on buffering, etc. A nice good rain for flowers and newly-scattered grass seed. But maybe not for murder trials??

:seeya:

It's extremely windy out here about 45 to 50 minutes east of raleigh, and pouring rain too. I just finished setting everything up on my computer when the power went out again. :(

How can Kurtz ask Krista about what other witnesses testified to?? Because she was allowed in the courtroom during their testimony as a family member of the victim??? Im asking cause normally witneses arent allowed in court until after they testify??:waitasec:

He's just throwing things out there, hoping she'll bite, IMO.

OMG, I have gone 7 minutes without having to refresh!!

I think he's fine. We learned about the $700. There's been so much talk about him leaving her penniless.

Correction it has not been corroborated that she had $700. The defense is saying so, doesn't make it true.

B never drinks green juice now.

I think Brad bought Green Juice because he was thirsty because of all the sweating he was doing moving the body around and dumping it. Don't know any kid who would touch Green Juice.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGG. He just called Nancy "Nan". That's just WRONG.

It's his sarcastic tone I find offense with.

I don't like it either but I don't think he's talking like that because it's Ms. Lister. He sounds like that to everyone.

I don't mind him asking her questions, but I'm not seeing what the point is yet.

Kurtz's cross of KL is just as slo-o-o-ow as Cummings. Again, my hair grows faster that thisssssssssss.

I think Brad bought Green Juice because he was thirsty because of all the sweating he was doing moving the body around and dumping it. Don't know any kid who would touch Green Juice.

The girls drank green juice.

We already have testimony from her friends saying that she did drink green juice.

I just cant stand his voice. Its like fingernails on a chalk board to me. I want him to clear his throat.

annoying he is...wonder how long the Judge will allow for closing 4 hrs???

HP testified that B would drink green juice if it was given to her, but wouldn't likely ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli