State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3210710/#/vid3210710

In this video of the site where NC's body was found I finally got the answer as to whether the drainage ditch was dragged. I see here it was drained. The white cloth where the two men are standing: What is that for? I've attached an image. Does anyone know exactly where her body was found at the scene? Understand she was found head toward the ditch of water.

her body is still there in this video

Only problem with unknown mugger in an isolated jogging area would be the need to remove shoes, underwear, shorts, ponytail claps, yet NOT take her diamond earings??..and IF this was a mugging or rape..there would have been evidence of trauma to those vital area's which they could not determine apparantly due to decomp...But the BIG GUY did say Blow flys migrate to open area's when laying eggs..so you would expect colonies to her "private area,s" which there wasnt......only back of her head and the obvious facial orifices..I was trying to be as delicate as I could describing this..I apologise if it was offensive :-(

IIRC, I read somewhere that Cary in this particuar area wasnt a high crime zone..am I completely wrong?? TYIA

I think Brad somehow counted on having more time..and he prayed her remains wouldnt be found for longer period of time..BUT unfortunately..His brain thinking didnt consider emotional thinkings of her friends and LE..Too bad..Soo Sad :rocker:

Pretty much ALL of Cary is low in violent crimes. Thus, making the CDP "inept" at dealing with such extremely rare occurrences. I, personally, believe, that if Brad did murder his wife, the CPD did a VERY poor job at gathering evidence and securing evidence.
There are many places that Brad could have dumped the body that are just as close, if not closer, than Fielding Drive, in which the body would have not been so easily discovered. For someone that went through so much planning, you think he would have planned a better dump site. Just doesn't make sense.

Maybe Brad did kill Nancy. BUT, the CPD failed to gather any concrete evidence to pin the murder on him. I am not saying he is innocent, but there is absolutely no strong evidence to prove him guiltly. And in this country, you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. In my personal opinion, you need EVIDENCE to be proven guilty.

The FXO port could not be used in that router for 2 reasons:

1. The 871W Router does not support an FXO line card

2. The FXO line card in question is for a 2800 or 3800 series router.

It may be confusing, but those are the facts.

I'm not at all confused.

I don't think that's correct. The video is in broad daylight. She was found at twilight. They had to bring in lights. I think this video was the next day and her body was no longer at the scene.

Pretty much ALL of Cary is low in violent crimes. Thus, making the CDP "inept" at dealing with such extremely rare occurrences. I, personally, believe, that if Brad did murder his wife, the CPD did a VERY poor job at gathering evidence and securing evidence.
There are many places that Brad could have dumped the body that are just as close, if not closer, than Fielding Drive, in which the body would have not been so easily discovered. For someone that went through so much planning, you think he would have planned a better dump site. Just doesn't make sense.

Maybe Brad did kill Nancy. BUT, the CPD failed to gather any concrete evidence to pin the murder on him. I am not saying he is innocent, but there is absolutely no strong evidence to prove him guiltly. And in this country, you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. In my personal opinion, you need EVIDENCE to be proven guilty.

You are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That onus is on the jury. I'm not on the jury. What I think matters not one iota. In my personal opinion based on evidence that the jury is not privvy to, I believe he is guilty. MOO

And if you continue watching, the router is taken out of a box and the items are placed in line in the order that would be required to do this from Brad's home office. He acknowledges there was no FXO port on the router as it was but he also never says the router shown could not be equipped with a FXO port.

So I stand by my thought, it could have been done because he is talking about the equipment from Brad's home office and that it could be used with the Time Warner modem to make the call, the only thing missing is the FXO port, which as stated before was not found at the home, nor was it found in his office.

Let me try to explain the FXO card. If you look at the back of your Time Warner Cable modem you will see a connection called a phone line which has a RJ 11 cable connected to it. The FXO card allows you to simply access the PSTN. With the FXO installed in a router and this router is configured with CallManager Express then you can register a Cisco VoIP phone to the CallManager Express. The FXO port installed in the router will then be connected to the phone line of the Time Warner Cable modem. This completes the connection to the PSTN and allows a VoIP phone registered to the CallManger Express to place calls to the PSTN. Now you can configure the VoIP phone to have the same phone number as was the VTech phone that was connected at their home. When you now use this Cisco VoIP phone to place a PSTN call the call will traverse the FXO interface installed in the router that is now connected to the Time Warner Cable modem and the call will be routed to the PSTN.

Presuming that you can place calls with the FXO is analogous to presuming that if you have a Network Interface Card (NIC) you can talk to other computers on a network. Well, the NIC must be installed in the computer before you can talk to those other computers.

Let me try to explain the FXO card. If you look at the back of your Time Warner Cable modem you will see a connection called a phone line which has a RJ 11 cable connected to it. The FXO card allows you to simply access the PSTN. With the FXO installed in a router and this router is configured with CallManager Express then you can register a Cisco VoIP phone to the CallManager Express. The FXO port installed in the router will then be connected to the phone line of the Time Warner Cable modem. This completes the connection to the PSTN and allows a VoIP phone registered to the CallManger Express to place calls to the PSTN. Now you can configure the VoIP phone to have the same phone number as was the VTech phone that was connected at their home. When you now use this Cisco VoIP phone to place a PSTN call the call will traverse the FXO interface installed in the router that is now connected to the Time Warner Cable modem and the call will be routed to the PSTN.

Presuming that you can place calls with the FXO is analogous to presuming that if you have a Network Interface Card (NIC) you can talk to other computers on a network. Well, the NIC must be installed in the computer before you can talk to those other computers.

Exactly. Good analogy!

How? If you watch from 44 minutes on, everything is covered.

The call in question is on the TWC phone bill and the cell phone record. He didn't have the right router to do this, the call in question was too long and all of Cisco worldwide was checked and there is no record of an IT managed system call at that time.

This is critical to the state's case, so they *had* to try to show he *could* do it, but they failed to do so.

Assuming a router was in the house on that day and assuming CallManager Express and Unity Express were configured on that router then the call is still possible. btw, both CallManager Express and Unity Express are covered in the Voice CCIE lab, so BC has expert level knowledge of these 2 products. A feature in Unity Express allows for notifications of new voice mails to generate a call to a programmed phone, this phone could be a PSTN number. This notification allows for a delay of up to 120 minutes before the notification call is attempted. The length of the call is dependent on the length of the voice mail message as the message is played using text to speech technology.

I don't think that's correct. The video is in broad daylight. She was found at twilight. They had to bring in lights. I think this video was the next day and her body was no longer at the scene.

I just couldnt watch this video for long...and obviously it was in broad daylight..and there was tent affairs still in place..Yikes.. I am sure these guys on scene were just scratching their heads at this point??? Who would do this in THAT AREA?? WHO would have a motive, WHY leave a women half nude yet not take valuable items??..So many questions..I truly hope the children NEVER get to see this :-((((

Considering the inexperiences with such ..I really do think they did look into whatever they could..and I really cant find fault in their timeline of investigations..Brad ( and yes I do believe he did this).. had a few days to clean up and dump incriminating things..but the case is slowly but surely indicating circumstanitally who else but Brad could do this No one in my mind..:banghead:

I'm not at all confused.
If you still think that he could have used the FXO card in any of the routers that were taken as evidence by the police you are.

You might look at the video starting at the 59:00 mark. You will hear Paul clearly state that the router that Brad had at the time they searched the home was not capable of having an FXO card added to it. If you keep listening through to the 1:00:02 mark, you will hear him answer what routers he would have needed at home to be able to use the FXO.

As I stated earlier, it's the 28xx and 38xx series routers.

Brad had access to a Cisco 2811 router
We know he ordered a FXO port
Confirmed he could bring it home w/ no security or inventory control issues.
Easy to go poof.

0.jpg

@ Approximately 20:20 mark: FXO port about the size of a post card or cell phone and can fit in a pocket.

59:00 mark, the FXO card has to go in a router and it wasn't one that was in the house when it was searched. 1:00:02 mark, which routers he would have needed to use the FXO.

Again, this doesn't mean that a 28xx or 38xx wasn't there on 7/12, but this notion that all he needed was something the size of a postcard is simply incorrect.

1. Find a better dump site. It seems to me that this was nearly a perfect dump site due to the decomposition of the body after just 3 days.

2. CPD failed to gather concrete evidence. Till the body was discovered, greater than 48 hours after the police became involved, the CPD was dealing with a missing persons report. How much evidence could have been eliminated in that 48 hours.

3. Evidence to be proven guilty. How do you feel about convictions that are based solely on circumstantial evidence?

IMO, bottom line that the jury came away with is, "it could be done".

Annnnddddd with the TOD that could have been wayyyyy before that time period..along with who else had motive..who else could have done this..who else..who else...The defense needs to show the jury at this point that Brad could NOT have done this because..and I do believe with this Cisco stuff and the AT&T logs..It is going to show just who made that alibi call..I can only hope that Brad gets held accountable..CAD or not He certainly is unlikeable and capable of doing this Internet gymnastics....and IF he walks..LOOK OUT future partners :loser:

Where?
What is the white material the men draining the ditch are standing on?
Are you able to view this photo in paint or something similar and put a marker on this to show where she was found?

1. Find a better dump site. It seems to me that this was nearly a perfect dump site due to the decomposition of the body after just 3 days.

2. CPD failed to gather concrete evidence. Till the body was discovered, greater than 48 hours after the police became involved, the CPD was dealing with a missing persons report. How much evidence could have been eliminated in that 48 hours.

3. Evidence to be proven guilty. How do you feel about convictions that are based solely on circumstantial evidence?

1. Due to weather conditions that weekend the body would have been just as decomposed anywhere in this area. However, if he was so "good" at all this planning, he would have planned for an area that would have been in a much more isolated area, where the body would not have been discovered so quickly. It is just amazing at how precise he was with all of the other details (cleaning, VOIP, phone calls, leaving kids in home along on 3 occassions w/o them waking, etc), but dumped the body in such an obvious, easily locatable place. Doesn't make sense to me. But, again, that is just my opinion

2. CPD claims to have seen scratches on Brad's neck. Where are the pics? Everything "accidentally" gets erased from the cell phone. The witness who swears to have seen Nancy running that morning is not called back until after she speaks with the defendent's attorneys. The only person focused on was the deceased's husband.

3. This past Feb, a Cary man was released from prison, after serving almost 20 years, for being wrongfully imprisoned for first degree murder. So, to answer your question: I do NOT believe in people being convicted solely on circumstantial evidence.

Where?
What is the white material the men draining the ditch are standing on?
Are you able to view this photo in paint or something similar and put a marker on this to show where she was found?

Maja, the body was not shown in this news photo.
However, she was found on the closest edge of the retaining ditch to the road (opposite of the tarp and men standing)

1. Due to weather conditions that weekend the body would have been just as decomposed anywhere in this area. However, if he was so "good" at all this planning, he would have planned for an area that would have been in a much more isolated area, where the body would not have been discovered so quickly. It is just amazing at how precise he was with all of the other details (cleaning, VOIP, phone calls, leaving kids in home along on 3 occassions w/o them waking, etc), but dumped the body in such an obvious, easily locatable place. Doesn't make sense to me. But, again, that is just my opinion

2. CPD claims to have seen scratches on Brad's neck. Where are the pics? Everything "accidentally" gets erased from the cell phone. The witness who swears to have seen Nancy running that morning is not called back until after she speaks with the defendent's attorneys. The only person focused on was the deceased's husband.

3. This past Feb, a Cary man was released from prison, after serving almost 20 years, for being wrongfully imprisoned for first degree murder. So, to answer your question: I do NOT believe in people being convicted solely on circumstantial evidence.

So, in other words, you do not believe it is right to find someone guilty of murder if no one saw it, and there was no video of it happening.

Is that correct?

Maja, the body was not shown in this news photo.
However, she was found on the closest edge of the retaining ditch to the road (opposite of the tarp and men standing)

Was the black temporary fencing installed after she was found or prior? If prior, was her body on the road side or other side of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry