State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if nancy talked to her all those times or to a associate? Lawyers rarely speak one on one over phone.

Ugh! she told her to stay in the house.

Yes indeed, Nancy was advised to remain in that house of horrors.......I am sure she wanted to leave but told not to and why legally....Oh man..surely Ms. Stubbs feels absolutely horrible :-((((

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give as many details as anyone can!!! I can read quietly while 'working', but there is no way I can watch the video feed without someone 'catching me'...I am DYING to know EVERY DETAIL of Alice Stubbs testimony!!!

Nancy said the defendant would no longer agree to let her go to canada. It was related to the money.
The money in the seperation agreement? "Yes, ai assume it was the child support of 2100 and a cash distributed award
but not agreed by defendant. (when you divide up your property 50/50) defendant would be keeping house and owed her money.
(I assume because she wanted to go to canada)
Things were off because he wouldnt agree to the money aspect? "Yes"
She was concerned about th girls and wanted to be able to get back to Canada and
defendant had taken one of the girls passports, didnt have a job, felt trapped"
Did he ask him to move out "I dont recall they had many conversations"
What was she going to do next? "She didn't want to reconcile, she could only stay and get an agreement or file a lawsuit"
With regard to your advice to her did you advise her about leaving or staying in the house "she needed to stay in the house until she was able
to get an agreement or a court order regarding custody and $"
Why? "if she left the house without this, they will take the children back and forth"
"In her case she couldnt leave, didnt have money so she had to stay"

You knew she wasn't working "immigration status" "she would have liked to have work"
"Money came from sister for seperation agreement, they didnt cover additional fees for lawsuit"

I had conversations prior to her death.. they were not able to reach agreement.
Talked to her a lot in April, less in May and June.
She she Ever want to reconcile? "No"
Ever say she was going to not get a divorce? "No"

Lawyer : "Frustrating becuase she didn't have the resources to leave.. was hoping an agreement would be reached... but again, that didn't happen"

Last conversations was in early June.

She was always concerned with him listening to phone calls.

I can't believe the judge allowed that comment about NC's claim that the phone was tapped and there is no proof.

I wonder if nancy talked to her all those times or to a associate? Lawyers rarely speak one on one over phone.

I have never had this problem..I call my lawyers frequently and they call me back or I am put right through

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give as many details as anyone can!!! I can read quietly while 'working', but there is no way I can watch the video feed without someone 'catching me'...I am DYING to know EVERY DETAIL of Alice Stubbs testimony!!!

trial is replayed on wral

With regard to your advice to her did you advise her about leaving or staying in the house "she needed to stay in the house until she was able
Why? "if she left the house without this, they will take the children back and forth"

Thank you, Crime Addict. Very tragic, indeed. :( Her fate was sealed.

I can't believe the judge allowed that comment about NC's claim that the phone was tapped and there is no proof.

She was simply stating but NC told her, I don't think it was for the truth of the matter.

Possibly, but the agreement was drafted in April. Why not move out as soon as she knew she wasn't going to Canada?

I don't know. That's a good question. Maybe because Alice Stubbs told her to wait for a legal separation document to be signed? That never happened, but maybe when she called the realtor, she was angry enough to move out anyway, or had gotten funds from her parents. I don't think the message was as "urgent" as the realtor indicated, because IIRC he emailed or called her and said he'd put some stuff together and they could make an appointment for sometime next week.

MOO

Thank you, Crime Addict. Very tragic, indeed. :( Her fate was sealed.

I was expecting her to say there would of been a potential for a kidnapping allegation.

trial is replayed on wral

I know...but that would mean waiting until tonight!!!!! I don't think I can stand the wait!!

Thanks for the details to those who are posting them, I appreciate it SO much!

Brad found out all this information from tampering with Nancy's email account..he is a real creep...more interested in money than a mother for his children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee