State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. He must not be saying what he was supposed to say.

Not positive but almost sure that during one of Zoll. and Cummings' whispering moments I heard Zoll say "he's lying". Then Zoll asked the witness "if he was nervous and if he was hesitant to say some things"....the witness said 'no'.
I think his being in the courtroom with Brad intimidated him.

Xe of Mr Danton (Sp)

Lost his wallet and Brad loaned him some money - 150dollars. He repayed him when he got back to the US.
French student had a dinner party in their flat, Brad, Céline and a few others. He recalled that Brad Cooper had not his wedding ring on his finger, either that night or the next.
He is not aware if Céline ever spent the night in Brad's dorm room, but he is not sure if Brad ever spent the night at her place. He never saw Brad or Céline kiss. However, he saw her in Brad's dorm room with the door open.

Witness is off the stand--and not a moment too quickly.

Not positive but almost sure that during one of Zoll. and Cummings' whispering moments I heard Zoll say "he's lying". Then Zoll asked the witness "if he was nervous and if he was hesitant to say some things"....the witness said 'no'.

Wow, that was a disaster.

Who the heck is this jerk? Was he the first witness?

Liar liar pants on fire.........................................Obviously at some point he has not told the truth.

Wow witness could not get off the stand quick enough...he bout ran from the courtroom.

Cross...
---basically covered how he didn't know for sure if either of them slept at the other's place.. "not that I am aware of"

---Did you ever see them kiss "no"

Re-direct:
Would you have known if one was in the other's room? "No"
Did you check in the morning to see where they are " No"

Not word for word but this is what I caught from it.

Zellinger nailed him on Re-direct, IMO

Whew...anybody got a sedative?? That stressed me out...

Everyone - please post updates. Going on a date with my kids to the park!

I think knowing he said different things to different people and not wanting to lie under oath is what got to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics