State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, sleuthies.... What's the headline on the WRAL and WTVD website after the afternoons testimony?

I don't understand how the prosc. could elicit answers that sounded one way.....and the defense is able to ask simple questions that fly in the face of what the prosc. asked/ received. I think I'm just in over my head this afternoon. And disappointed. I was thinking this witness was our smoking gun without question.

this witness is just building a foundation for more interesting testimony from someone else....bring in the computer techs

But EVERY witnesses we've had (on the technical side), that has been the final comment (just laying a foundation for the "next" expert testimony). WHEN is the "next" expert testimony going to appear who can give some type of certainty to what happened. Nothing has been proven AT ALL.

What dedication! Wow! He's giving the little one milk, doing wash, cleaning the house, and forwarding messages between continents. :eek:

fran

I don't understand how the prosc. could elicit answers that sounded one way.....and the defense is able to ask simple questions that fly in the face of what the prosc. asked/ received. I think I'm just in over my head this afternoon. And disappointed. I was thinking this witness was our smoking gun without question.

It's like the bug expert all over again. To be honest though, the whole point of the defense is to cast doubt on what he just testified during direct.

But EVERY witnesses we've had (on the technical side), that has been the final comment (just laying a foundation for the "next" expert testimony). WHEN is the "next" expert testimony going to appear who can give some type of certainty to what happened. Nothing has been proven AT ALL.

didn't you see the ruckus when this guy took the stand ...defense said there was NO foundation laid for his testimony

This has happened with several witnesses (Bug) (Rocks)....is it possible...answer is usually yes......prior to landing on the moon was it possible...had it happened..no it had not. This goes on far to long in this case IMO.

he had to have left his kid's alone in the house for a long time during the crime

I didn't take it that way. He just put the wrong password in and then used it later in the correct connection.

No big deal.
JMHO
fran

That's how I took it as well (that entering a wrong password was no big deal) but to me why even bring it up if they weren't trying to make something of it?

ETA--also, I just wanted to use the word "nefarious" in my earlier post. I've been trying to work it in for a few days now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018