State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know this for a fact? Are you acquainted with HM?

No, I do not know her. We all know that he visited her and her ex shortly after NC went missing though and they were all friends, right? Did I get the facts mixed up? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Because of a Kurtz hissy fit, the video depositions ran about 1 1/2 hours today.....4 1/2 hours left. If they are lucky, should be able to get in close to 3 hours Friday and conclude mid morning on Monday.

think they will bring in the computer guys who searched his computers..and tell us what Brad has been up too...I think the depos lay the foundation for computer evidence to come in

They still haven't put Det. Daniels on the stand and he was supposed to be the lead detective, right? Remember how Young kept deferring to him because he was in charge?

The only other case I've followed closely, (well, besides a child murder case), was the Peterson case. The LEAD det was LAST on the pros line up. He kind of tied everything together. INCLUDING the 47 (or close to) the REASONS why LE continued to look for Laci in the Bay. (which ended up being where she was found!)

IMHO, it's POSSIBLE, the lead det will tie up WHY? LE thought BC was guilty, including the # of things.....................that would be preponderance of evidence, that kept pointing back to BC......I haven't added it all up like I did in the Peterson case, ie meaning # of incriminating facts! pointing TOWARDS BC.

Stay tuned!

JMHO
fran

She would speak favorably about BC, especially on cross. And really, it's just more confirmation of the affair that everyone already knows about and no one is denying happened.

The only thing is,??????????????/

ehhhh..............BC said it was a ONE time thing.

In his deposition he admitted he and his FLING went to dinner while their spouses watched both couple's kids,.....................AND, it wasn't JUST one time, ehhhh....................sorry, he had SEX with her more than ONCE!:eek:
Yeah,....I consider that S E X!

JMHO
fran

The only other case I've followed closely, (well, besides a child murder case), was the Peterson case. The LEAD det was LAST on the pros line up. He kind of tied everything together. INCLUDING the 47 (or close to) the REASONS why LE continued to look for Laci in the Bay. (which ended up being where she was found!)

IMHO, it's POSSIBLE, the lead det will tie up WHY? LE thought BC was guilty, including the # of things.....................that would be preponderance of evidence, that kept pointing back to BC......I haven't added it all up like I did in the Peterson case, ie meaning # of incriminating facts! pointing TOWARDS BC.

Stay tuned!

JMHO
fran

This post got me to thinking... if there was one piece of evidence or testimony that you would point to as the most incriminating, what would it be?

For me, it would be BC zeroing in on the red & black sports bra in particular from a pool of several other available bras owned by NC, prior to CPD discovering or telling him that that was what she was wearing. The other facts and hearsay are interesting, but this stands out to me.

Yes, and was it Scott that went on the wild drive through three counties with Brad????? Wonder if they will call him in to tell us what that drive was about and any conversations that took place in the car. Did I get the guys name right?

Hmmmm..............I don't recall that drive? Is that in the forum?

I would HOPE, any of BC's friends haven't ehhhh...................kept anything from LE, thinking they're doing HIM a favor.

After all, IF BC did this, what's to stop him from doing something to someone else when he felt threatened? :eek:..................That is, other than being behind bars!

JMHO
fran

PS...get my jest?!

Here comes FRIDAY! Half day of video chit-chat! Half the time you fall asleep, then the PIT BULL gets ya.

Man, she is a SKILLED interrogator.

Yes, and was it Scott that went on the wild drive through three counties with Brad????? Wonder if they will call him in to tell us what that drive was about and any conversations that took place in the car. Did I get the guys name right?

I remember that testimony, Lori. It was Scott Heider and they acutally went through FOUR counties (Wake, Chatham, Lee and Harnett). The officer said they pulled over in Lee Co. at some place that looked like it would be used for monster trucks/tractor pulls, so I'm gonna guess that's the Mud Motorsports Complex. Didn't get out and only stayed a few minutes there. When they got back to Raleigh they went Scott's house and then went for a walk.

I would LOVE to know what they were up to. Were they talking about things they didn't want ANYONE to hear? Were they just messing with the Cary Police Dept.? How strange that ride must have been with a marked police car behind them all the way.

I remember that testimony, Lori. It was Scott Heider and they acutally went through FOUR counties (Wake, Chatham, Lee and Harnett). The officer said they pulled over in Lee Co. at some place that looked like it would be used for monster trucks/tractor pulls, so I'm gonna guess that's the Mud Motorsports Complex. Didn't get out and only stayed a few minutes there. When they got back to Raleigh they went Scott's house and then went for a walk.

I would LOVE to know what they were up to. Were they talking about things they didn't want ANYONE to hear? Were they just messing with the Cary Police Dept.? How strange that ride must have been with a marked police car behind them all the way.

I have been following this case pretty closely, but I did not recall that. I don't know anything at all about SH, but BC does not exactly strike me as a Monster Truck kinda guy... or is that his version of OJ and Scott Peterson looking on every golf course in California for the real killer

Just sayin'

Thanks, I couldn't remember Scott's last name. Yes, I'd give anyting to be a bug on that windshield, 'eh? Wonder what they were discussing. And what is up with the only friend Brad has is the ex-husband of his lover? And all three hang out after Nancy's death. Strange relationships.

I have been following this case pretty closely, but I did not recall that. I don't know anything at all about SH, but BC does not exactly strike me as a Monster Truck kinda guy... or is that his version of OJ and Scott Peterson looking on every golf course in California for the real killer

Just sayin'

Hey Cyberbpro-It's in there. Day 9. The officer was only on the stand 15 or 20 minutes. Mainly I remembered it because of that fine-looking officer, Kenrick Alexender, who testified about Mr. Cupper's Wild Ride. :)

And I agree, I don't think BC went there to find out if Gravedigger was going to make an appearance anytime soon.

Hey Cyberbpro-It's in there. Day 9. The officer was only on the stand 15 or 20 minutes. Mainly I remembered it because of that fine-looking officer, Kenrick Alexender, who testified about Mr. Cupper's Wild Ride. :)

And I agree, I don't think BC went there to find out if Gravedigger was going to make an appearance anytime soon.

Mr. Cupper, ha. Made me giggle. :)

BBM,

OH this made me :floorlaugh:

Gravedigger.... gotta love it, and it is based in North Carolina. How appropriate that he was "looking" for that particular Monster Truck.

I have not been able to watch much of the trial. I have been burning up the roads lately, and if you think the buffering is bad at home, try a shared Internet connection at a hotel! :maddening: It makes cold molasses look speedy by comparison.

The worst one I ever had it would take 15 minutes to even be able to read e-mail. I really felt that the whole hotel's WiFi connection aggregated into a dial-up connection. One person in my group got her Internet connection cut-off. When she called to find out what the problem was they told her "not to watch movies, it took up too much bandwidth" but she was just trying to download her e-mail!

Perhaps nonchalantly holding our right or left hand in a way to show index, middle, ring finger in the form of a W for Websleuths is a way of signaling to one another in the court.

As I remember, a police officer testified that he was assigned to tail Brad....not in a secret way. He followed Brad and Scott as they drove through 3 counties. They stopped at one place ( forget ) and got out but didnt stay long at all. Then drove back to Carey. It was a long drive. Maybe some others can fill in my holes......

No holes that I can think in what you said. I just figured that they got in the car & rode just to get BC out of scrutiny and to talk where they knew they wouldn't be seen or heard. BC, regardless of what he may have done, probably needed a little space to just scream. He had to be worried by then. But IIRC, I think your memory was on target.

The only thing is,??????????????/

ehhhh..............BC said it was a ONE time thing.

In his deposition he admitted he and his FLING went to dinner while their spouses watched both couple's kids,.....................AND, it wasn't JUST one time, ehhhh....................sorry, he had SEX with her more than ONCE!:eek:
Yeah,....I consider that S E X!

JMHO
fran

wasn't it through the marriage councilor that Nancy found out the affair was 2 years? not a one time thing...and didn't he say at that time he was in love with Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member