State v. Bradley Cooper 5-2-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
finally its all over till closing arguments...3rd request for dismissal

What? :-O

All the discussion about the windows system event log, and its not introduced.
State must feel very confident.

Or it was suppressed this morning when the camera went off.

That's the only thing that makes sense.

So the only thing the jury has to go off of as far at the router is BC asked for it in January and it's not accounted for.

So 2 things....no additional smoking gun. And I think it is safe to say that NC was not wearing a necklace in that HT video. So absolutely nothing new brought out in rebuttal. We already knew that BC had a router in his house earlier that year.

I'm stunned that this is all they had in rebuttal.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Judge: Closing arguments will begin at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday. #coopertrial
47 seconds ago

WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense will not present any rebuttal witnesses. Defense rests. #coopertrial

Closing arguments to begin tomorrow! Never thought I would live to see the day!

That has gone both ways. Every single defense witness has been accused of lying by the BDI people.

I don't recall calling anyone besides brad a liar? We all know brad lies, it's evident from his depostion tapes.

Possible, but Kurtz started asking MAC address questions to GM.
Seems like he was expecting to have to deal with that info.

So 2 things....no additional smoking gun. And I think it is safe to say that NC was not wearing a necklace in that HT video. So absolutely nothing new brought out in rebuttal. We already knew that BC had a router in his house earlier that year.

I'm stunned that this is all they had in rebuttal.

I'm stunned the State had him indicted in the first place given the evidence at the time.

Am I the only one who has noticed the chatting and giggling between KL and HP has stopped now that these are State witnesses?

I do understand many people laugh when they are nervous. One of NC's early friends in N. Carolina was criticized for giggling/smiling on the stand, which I attributed to nerves.

But KL and HP were both extremely composed on the stand, IMO. And their behavior seems to change based on which side calls the witness.

I, for one, am really fed up with it. It's tacky and rude.

Yea they didn't even bother to rebut the necklace testimony.

It's because they have better video footage than the video of a video shot at an angle and broadcast over the internet. She wasn't wearing a necklace in that video. I think this finally puts that argument to rest.

I think bringing the rebuttal witnesses they did was a really bad move for the prosecution with this particular jury. I am sure they will feel this is a wasted day.

Ooops. I don't think judge wanted that info steamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654