State v. Bradley Cooper 5-2-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GM is an engineer. An EFT Engineer with plenty of network engineering experience. He was either beyond nervous or untruthful.

...and what exactly was he doing with a 3825 at his house if he didn't even know how to use one?

pros seems quite concerned about RZ testimony...

At the end of the officer's testimony, he said the witness 'wasn't sure it was her but looked like her.'(or close to it) That was brought out by the def. I think the witness said too much for the def to feel comfortable with his answer.

Mr. Kurtz didn't sound happy when he said he was done with this witness.

JMHO
fran

Yes this would most likey be a PIX firewall, which some people pronounce "Pixie" in the networking world.

There is also a feature called PXE available on some Cisco routers which can enable the booting of a computer with variables and files from another device on the LAN. PIX firewalls may or not also support PXE booting.

Of course this is basically irrelevant, only showing lack of inventory control at Cisco.

I have worked with PIX firewalls from the very beginning of PIX and I have never heard anybody in the networking industry refer to it as a pixie. Again irrelevant other than if e doesn't know what it is called, he certainly didn't know how to use it and doubt he actually had one.

...and what exactly was he doing with a 3825 at his house if he didn't even know how to use one?

Fair enough. I'm sure we'll have other witnesses on the stand who will cover this later. We'll all become experts on MAC addresses. Woo-hoo. :)

I have worked with PIX firewalls from the very beginning of PIX and I have never heard anybody in the networking industry refer to it as a pixie. Again irrelevant other than if e doesn't know what it is called, he certainly didn't know how to use it and doubt he actually had one.

They make my life difficult. The voip product I work on doesn't work well with ALG because we store the registration with a static IP and port and the PIX dynamically changes the port.

Thank you. I swear, any witness that is even challenged by people on here must mean it is a conspiracy.

Perhaps that is because witnesses are continually being referred to as LIARS. Not simply mistaken, but LIARS. If I yelled downstairs right now and asked my husband 'what time did we get up saturday morning', I would be willing to bet money he and I would not give you the exact same time. Even though we both woke up together.

Kurtz seems a bit off his game this morning ..maybe some of the defense team saw the poll on this website

Who Brad?? The guy that testified didn't have one at his house!! I am very sure Brad knew how to use it.

It's interesting how this guy looks at the jury to answer and then back to Kurtz to get the question. (not making any comment about truthfulness or whatever...just that it is noticeable)

Kurtz seems a bit off his game this morning ..maybe some of the defense team saw the poll on this website

I would expect a guilty/not guilty poll on this site to be skewed heavily towards guilty.

Puhleeeeeeeeeeze to even hear this theory is so ridiculous given how NC was found (clothing wise).

I'm not part of the JA is a liar and prepared everyone's statements for them. Sorry. I am still on the fence here but it wasn't a conspiracy at all to set BC up, he did well enough on his own. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. I was just teasing in general. Guess I'm still giddy this morning after staying up late celebrating Osama bin Laden. I didn't mean anything untoward at all, just a bit of general fun. :(

It's interesting how this guy looks at the jury to answer and then back to Kurtz to get the question. (not making any comment about truthfulness or whatever...just that it is noticeable)

I've seen that in allot of trials ......

Perhaps that is because witnesses are continually being referred to as LIARS. Not simply mistaken, but LIARS. If I yelled downstairs right now and asked my husband 'what time did we get up saturday morning', I would be willing to bet money he and I would not give you the exact same time. Even though we both woke up together.

That has gone both ways. Every single defense witness has been accused of lying by the BDI people.

I would expect a guilty/not guilty poll on this site to be skewed heavily towards guilty.

I imagine anyone who initially was in the guilty camp, but who has not been following the trial much...would pop into the trial forum, click the poll link and vote the same way they would have 3 months ago.

I've seen that in allot of trials ......

I kind of understand it if you are doing some type of narrative. But to turn your head just to say yes seems odd (again, not questioning anything the witness is saying...has nothing to do with BC or this trial other than he's testifying at it).

the jury which is already weary is probably not really impressed with all of this "Look, look we did talk to RZ" not to mention it adds even more importance to RZ testimony rather than simply leaving it alone would have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966