State v. Bradley Cooper 5-2-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This testimony sounds like CYA, and a cleaning up of what has been said about Cisco. He wants us to think he keeps such a tight inventory on one hand, but on the other hand he didn't even know that this piece was missing.

So, the 3825 is a production router, typically used for commercial use? One would not use that in the home. I'll bet it was used in the lab only.

If he needed a router with an fxo port, why not just grab an old one from the repo depot?

Where is Kurtz going with this? It's already in evidence that BC was running a router with an FXO port in the house from January through April. All this just shows that this is the router he used to do that. Is it better for Kurtz to let this rest, and attack the presence of the router in the house in July?

I recall its been testified to that BC ordered a different FXO-capable router. If the 3825 appears in the event log from 7/11/08 and if said 3825 wasn't purchased until September 2008...well...

I recall its been testified to that BC ordered a different FXO-capable router. If the 3825 appears in the event log from 7/11/08 and if said 3825 wasn't purchased until September 2008...well...

It said the other router was delivered Sep 2008. Just because he ordered both routers at the same time, doesn't mean they were both delivered at the same time.

It has been more than three years since he supposedly last saw this router and he wants us to believe in that less than a week he was able to search a database of over million, most likely billions of lines items and is confident that this one never showed up. I am not buying it.

But there is no testimony that it was a 3825 he was using. It was always assumed to be the 2851 since that is what BC ordered. That's why he is attacking this evidence.

It was in the chat transcript between this witness and Brad. On January 22, 2008 Brad notified him that he had taken home a 3825 over the weekend.

Cisco's documentation is "received from manufacturer 9-11-2008". Is that what I heard?

This testimony sounds like CYA, and a cleaning up of what has been said about Cisco. He wants us to think he keeps such a tight inventory on one hand, but on the other hand he didn't even know that this piece was missing.

Exactly. How can he sit there and profess it must be the same router when (presumably they want us to believe) an empty box has been in his storeroom for 3 years. You can't have it both ways. There is obviously a problem with this recordkeeping process.

Cheyenne,

Your eyes must be deceiving you (mine as well). Brad said he took home a 3825 router. He must have been mistaken. Or the chat log was planted on G.M.'s laptop.

I believe they'll have another witness who will be able to match the mac ID# of the missing router to some logfile at Cisco or somewhere on 7/11/08. Greg M. wouldn't be the person to do that since that wasn't his job.

Either his records are wrong, or someone else's in Cisco's are wrong. It can't be received both in September 2008 and January 2008.

Cisco's documentation is "received from manufacturer 9-11-2008". Is that what I heard?

My understanding is two routers were ordered at the same time. The other router(not the 3825) was on the invoice as being received 9-2008.

It has been more than three years since he supposedly last saw this router and he wants us to believe in that less than a week he was able to search a database of over million, most likely billions of lines items and is confident that this one never showed up. I am not buying it.

This is what's troubling to me. Everyone has known about what types of routers need an FXO card for some time and miraculously he starts looking for a missing router as well as producing a chat log mentioning said router. I don't think he's lying about anything, but where was this information during direct?

It said the other router was delivered Sep 2008. Just because he ordered both routers at the same time, doesn't mean they were both delivered at the same time.

I heard that they were both delivered together in the same box. He signed for them and dated the box...Jan. 8/2008. He should have brought the box to court I guess.

So, the 3825 is a production router, typically used for commercial use? One would not use that in the home. I'll bet it was used in the lab only.

If he needed a router with an fxo port, why not just grab an old one from the repo depot?

Choosing to run a commercial router in his home was not the worst decision BC made in 2008.

Either his records are wrong, or someone else's in Cisco's are wrong. It can't be received both in September 2008 and January 2008.

Actually as someone else mentioned, it's highlighting that the tracking of equipment is very weak. Because it's weak, how can one say for certainty where that router may or may not be 3 years later.

This is what's troubling to me. Everyone has known about what types of routers need an FXO card for some time and miraculously he starts looking for a missing router as well as producing a chat log mentioning said router. I don't think he's lying about anything, but where was this information during direct?

Looks to me like the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. A bit sloppy to say the least. I do believe that all of the technology stuff is way over LE and the procecuters heads...they didn't know what they were looking for!!

I heard that they were both delivered together in the same box. He signed for them and dated the box...Jan. 8/2008. He should have brought the box to court I guess.

Sorry I missed that part. The invoice was from a different Cisco group stating they received the other router on Sep 2008. What a mess.

Choosing to run a commercial router in his home was not the worst decision BC made in 2008.

It doesn't make sense though when there are much smaller ones to do the job. We don't even have the electrical capacity to run one of these in our home office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966