State v. Bradley Cooper 5-2-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
< waiting for the 'it was planted' argument on the 3825 router >

You won't hear that from me ;)

I'm waiting to hear what the defense has for this particular witness and CF once he testifies. If this trial is true to form, nothing clear enough one way or another will emerge.

BBM

I agree. We've known all this time that he needed this type of router so why did they start now looking for it? It really brings LE investigation into question.

I believe I've heard numerous times that the prosecution served numerous motions on Cisco for this and all information. They don't have the right to invade Cisco Systems and ransack the place. Everything has to be done by motions, legally speaking. If cisco 'just now' came up with the information, why does it bring LE into question?

Router serial number ending with a H was taken from storage room.
Never found
Router can accept a FXO

I left to make my beds and straighten up a bit. This $11,000, was this one of the items Brad ordered for his own personal use? IIRC, didn't Brad order some items for his own personal use, implying that he also 'paid for' some items? That could shoot their 'budget' right up a bit too.

I think that the chatlog and emails between this witness and Brad indicates Brad "borrowed" not actually purchased...They were shown onscreen dated back to January 16 and 21st (or there abouts)..

Brad also had a key to that locked room of inventory...

I think that the chatlog and emails between this witness and Brad indicates Brad "borrowed" not actually purchased...They were shown onscreen dated back to January 16 and 21st (or there abouts)..

Brad also had a key to that locked room of inventory...

Since BC had a 2851 on order in January, why wouldn't he have swapped it out when that came in? Regardless of the murder, it seems like he would have swapped them at some point.

I believe I've heard numerous times that the prosecution served numerous motions on Cisco for this and all information. They don't have the right to invade Cisco Systems and ransack the place. Everything has to be done by motions, legally speaking. If cisco 'just now' came up with the information, why does it bring LE into question?

Why were the motions filed now? They been serving Cisco with SW's and motions back in 2008, why is this stuff being inquired about in 2011?

$11,000 3825 router missing...

a router that can accept an FXO card.

Yeah, just a coincidence. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with Brad Cooper.

oh so Brad gave the router and the Sony Laptop to someone else!!!

Defence: Alluding to the possibility of Brad purchasing equiptment for someone else
(co-worker at another plant)

Brad probably didn't get any sleep at all this weekend, having to give all this information to his lawyers

The defense has the same argument for every piece of evidence in this trial........they never address Brad's role or behavior ........just throw out there ANY POSSIBLE mistake or behavior of others.

oh so Brad gave the router and the Sony Laptop to someone else!!!

You know our Brad, he has so many friends, such an out-going guy. :floorlaugh: Always doing favors for people. Reminds me of one of the neighbor witnesses for scott peterson. 'he helped me carry something into my home once...'

:woohoo:

Kurtz: one router could have several MAC addresses because of the ports on it?
Witness: not sure
Kurtz: 3825 has 50 separate ports can it not?
Witness: not sure opf specs
Kurtz: 3825 can have 50 different MAC addresses can it not?
Witness: not sure

Kurtz: are you aware of specific order number? (for router)
Witness: no
Kurtz: if rec'd from manufacturer date is listed as Sept 2008 for the particular rotuer you are referring to...that would indicate the router is not inventoried until September would it not?
Witness: no idea what rec'd date would be, box we found had delivery date of January 2008

hrmm....

$11,000 3825 router missing...

a router that can accept an FXO card.

Yeah, just a coincidence. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with Brad Cooper.

You know, someone really should keep a log of these many 'coincidences'.

It was a two router order in 2008

GM: The serial number matches one missing router

Witness looks over purchase order

Kurtz: serial number for YOUR router (listed on PO) was purchased at same time as other missing router?
Witness: yes
Kurtz: does this doc indicate delivery in Sept 2008?
Witness: I have no idea what it means rec'd from manufacturer Sept 2008...
there is a date that says rec'd from manufacturer 9/11/08.
Kurtz: this doc specifies info surrounding router which was purchased same time as the missing one correct?
Witness: yes

Where is Kurtz going with this? It's already in evidence that BC was running a router with an FXO port in the house from January through April. All this just shows that this is the router he used to do that. Is it better for Kurtz to let this rest, and attack the presence of the router in the house in July?

Kurtz trying to insinuate that BC never had a 3825 router in his possession. Why? Because Kurtz knows how damning this evidence is. Otherwise, he wouldn't try to throw this new insinuation against the wall.

Where is Kurtz going with this? It's already in evidence that BC was running a router with an FXO port in the house from January through April. All this just shows that this is the router he used to do that. Is it better for Kurtz to let this rest, and attack the presence of the router in the house in July?

But there is no testimony that it was a 3825 he was using. It was always assumed to be the 2851 since that is what BC ordered. That's why he is attacking this evidence.

Personally I think Kurtz is not an affective homicide attorney. Brad would have been better off switching attorneys after his custody hearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double