State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boz was horrible. What's going to be next? Maybe Cummings will bring a tennis racket before the jury to show how the grip looks.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: Nancy slept with key in her pocket. This was not a normal relationship, not an amicable divorce. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: Mr. Cooper is guilty. Find him so. #coopertrial
1 minute ago
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: This trial has been about the defendant blaming the victim. #coopertrial
1 minute ago

He lied numerous times and I wouldn't be surprised if the jurors picked up on at least some of them.

I thought I heard that too!!!!!!! The suppressed suicide search. How is that allowed?

I think one of the undercover computer guys must have brought it up in front of the jury when we were all blacked out.

Anyone notice the Rentzes ignore the judge when he asked them to remain seated while the jury left?

At least he has slowed down and put some emotion into it.

He should have slowed down from the start. It also would have been helpful to put up a timeline and then walk through it.

yes Boz mentioned the suicide website bookmark

Originally bookmarked in Feb' - revisited in April. And just what might a person find out from a suicide website - maybe how to commit suicide by asphyxiation. Haaaaaaa, I LOVE IT!!!!

taking the passports was just one of the things that Brad did in an attempt exert control over Nancy. Sick, sick, sick.

you would let your spouse skip the country with your children??????

not me

I think in about 15 minutes yall are gonna be wishing that Mr Cummings could talk that fast, lol.

It has been a long, heartbeaking road for the Rentz's. What good is criticizing them?

me too. does it sway you? definitely doesn't look good for BC.

Boz wrapped up nicely I think. I got the gist of what he was saying.

It matches what people said. However, it doesn't explain away what I heard from the expert witness that was allowed not allowed to testify. It doesn't explain the missing cookie or the invalid watermark on the file. And it doesn't explain away the issues with all the timestamps associated with those searches.

He lied numerous times and I wouldn't be surprised if the jurors picked up on at least some of them.

What did he lie about? Just curious. If you mention the suicide bookmark remember that Kurtz got his computer experts opinions in on closing as well and he wasn't allowed to testify. TIA

Anyone notice the Rentzes ignore the judge when he asked them to remain seated while the jury left?

i did not notice, but that's not right!! EVERYONE should obey the judge imo......both sides

i HATED when justin barber was convicted of his wife's murder and his entire family refused to stand for or acknowledge the jury or judge..........

taking the passports was just one of the things that Brad did in an attempt exert control over Nancy. Sick, sick, sick.

Ignoring the rest of this case and trial, I completely disagree with you. He offered to split them so neither would have control over them. The were not just her kids. I fully understand him not wanting her to run away with his kids.

The suicide search was allowed. He bookmarked it. I was in court that day. He transferred the bookmarks to his new IBM laptop...from Feb over to April 2008.

The DOCUMENT he got from the suicide site that talked about all the ways to kill oneself, including asphyxiation, was not allowed to be entered.

weren't they all very estranged before this? In the deposition wasn't it true that Brad stated that his brother had a child but he did not know the child's name....I call that bizarre.

Yes, he couldn't remember his only nephew's name - the only nephew from his only sibling. That's just how closely bonded BC is to anybody. People are expendable to him. Remember it was said that Brad told Nancy that she could go back to Canada with the girls and he never wanted to see EITHER of the 3 of them again. <smh> - well, he succeeded in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966