State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is he talking about! Brad was looking for air tickets for his parents on July 14, but his parents didn't find out until the 15th, so he couldn't have been looking for air tickets for them???

His mom testified that they never spoke to him on the phone from the time they left (Korea?) until they arrived in NC

Wow, what a crappy blow Boz. You know good and well that YOU are the reason the defense couldn't put on their expert. How unethical.

Quit lying Boz, those searches on the 12th were on the home PC, not the thinkpad.

The smelly fish theory of computer tampering, arises........Is this guy for real??????

His mom testified that they never spoke to him on the phone from the time they left (Korea?) until they arrived in NC

I find it very odd that the Coopers didn't call Brad until they arrived in NC. I would have called from Korea even if it cost $100 per minute to at least find out WTH was going on!?! Even more so, they didn't even phone him once they arrived in Alberta????!!

I disagree. The prosecution has the same two hour time limit as the defense. Cummings gets part of that two hours. It sounds to me that he is trying to get as much in as he can in a short period of time. I think he sounds passionate and he's doing a very good job.

He really needs to get some pauses in to some of what he's saying so the jury can digest it. He's going so fast it's hard to keep up.

Maybe not talking to his own made it look better that he never called NC's either.

Why would Brad even think to buy flowers in the middle of all of this...I find that very odd!!

I'm guessing these were the flowers his mother testified that they used during the private memorial. I don't know for sure, though.

I disagree. The prosecution has the same two hour time limit as the defense. Cummings gets part of that two hours. It sounds to me that he is trying to get as much in as he can in a short period of time. I think he sounds passionate and he's doing a very good job.

I'm loving it!!! I'm reminded of so many things that were brought out so long ago!!! Go Boz go! He's on a roll - I think he's doing a very good job.

I find it very odd that the Coopers didn't call Brad until they arrived in NC. I would have called from Korea even if it cost $100 per minute to at least find out WTH was going on!?! Even more so, they didn't even phone him once they arrived in Alberta????!!

Yea, that is strange, but what has that to do with the theory of the crime? Did Brad parents see BC kill NC from Korea???

I'm guessing these were the flowers his mother testified that they used during the private memorial. I don't know for sure, though.

Yes, she said they had flowers in the foyer near the front door (?) along with her running cap. I found that weird.

BZ mentioned the suicide website, but that information was suppressed. Can he do that?

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: Brad was intercepting his wife’s email. That’s important. Is that a coincidence that her emails were being read? #coopertrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895