State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he would take a softer tone here. Slow down and speak with a softer tone...it would come across better.

Let's hope Cummings drills it home that BC has a boatload of discrepencies and inconsistencies in his deposition.

I love his passion! He is fighting for justice for Nancy, her little girls, her twin, her siblings, and her parents.

GB them all.

I agree...I did not watch it all but Kurtz seemed very unemotional...maybe he thinks this is a slam duck but I did not get a sense that he was fighting hard for Brad

BZ is a trainwreck. He sounds more like someone trying to throw 50 things out to hope for reasonable doubt. Throwing out theories with no FACTS or evidence to support.

I sure hope they aren't relying on Cummings to save the closing. The same guy who has proven himself a joke to this jury.

Brad will sleep a free man tonight or tomorrow.

I hope the police find the killer soon thereafter so NC's family can have closure.

Come on Boz...don't waste time on the bug testimony. Your own witness said he had no confidence in his timeline. The defense has already pointed that out.

Why is my mother calling me in the middle of this?????????????????????????

I agree...I did not watch it all but Kurtz seemed very unemotional...maybe he thinks this is a slam duck but I did not get a sense that he was fighting hard for Brad

Kurtz is fairly even keel. He has been that way the whole trial. Even when things haven't gone his way with the judge. He's just very matter of fact about things.

What is he talking about! Brad was looking for air tickets for his parents on July 14, but his parents didn't find out until the 15th, so he couldn't have been looking for air tickets for them???

Let's hope Cummings drills it home that BC has a boatload of discrepencies and inconsistencies in his deposition.

Yes, but unfortunately for the prosecution, the boat is leaking......and sinking fast. This closing by BOZ is an embarrassment of emotion over logic and facts that HE failed to prove.

Jr. should have taken his ADD meds this AM. I have no idea what he's saying.

BZ is a trainwreck. He sounds more like someone trying to throw 50 things out to hope for reasonable doubt. Throwing out theories with no FACTS or evidence to support.

I sure hope they aren't relying on Cummings to save the closing. The same guy who has proven himself a joke to this jury.

Brad will sleep a free man tonight or tomorrow.

I hope the police find the killer soon thereafter so NC's family can have closure.

I disagree. The prosecution has the same two hour time limit as the defense. Cummings gets part of that two hours. It sounds to me that he is trying to get as much in as he can in a short period of time. I think he sounds passionate and he's doing a very good job.

voicemail sweetie, i have several already............lol

people know better than to call me during closings or verdict watch unless there is fire or blood involved:floorlaugh:

oops left off the quote.....sorry

Jr. should have taken his ADD meds this AM. I have no idea what he's saying.

He's all over the place trying to rehash the entire electronic evidence.

Why would Brad even think to buy flowers in the middle of all of this...I find that very odd!!

There was never evidence he brought that enormous router home.

He's ripping on the fact that defense didn't bring on a witness about the tampering! Wow! It's because you blocked them Boz!!!

Jury, since you don't understand the evidence presented by the defense about tampering, you should ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166