State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the call wouldn't take 30 seconds?? didn't he just recite the call durations during friday? all were longer than that

I think Boz is doing the best he can with the sneaky defense.
GO BOZ!! Do the best you can, that's all you can do!!

:snowball:

The problem I'm seeing is everything he's saying is speculation. He's saying 'that probably means' or 'this possibly suggests'.

I don't fault him for working with what he has, but that's how I'm hearing it.

Yes Boz, why is he checking his voicemail 4 times. Please explain how that relates to the murder.

Why was he doing a test call from Galway? Because it was work related Boz. I wouldn't drive home this point if I were you.

Dear BZ,

If it takes you this many words and interprative conclusions to dispel the reasonable doubt concerning one piece of evidence, chances are your conclusion is not the simplest and most plausible one.

He's going too fast.
Just mentioned invalid timestamps on other google searches, didn't slow down enough for jury to appreciate how this invalidates the idea that invalid timestamps == planted.

Why did he send himself a test email? Gee... it couldn't be because he was testing the connection from the network in Ireland to the outside world. Which is not at all unusual after a system has been modified like the one in Ireland was the night before. He's really reaching there.

He'd be MUCH better off if he could tie the voice mail calls to turning off and on something related to call transfer, forwarding, spoofing and to say that there were no incoming calls to WORK then, and that there were NO PROJECTS ongoing that was requiring this level of attentiveness.

oh snaps, dust "hole" where something has been removed. I don't remember seeing this before.

I look at my mobile all the time. When I go to the grocery store this afternoon I will try to "will it to call me".

I really think Boz is a diamond in the rough. He's young but I believe he will become a reknown attorney.

But he's so panicked I'm not following him. I thought the time limit would hurt the defense. Now I think it's hurting the State.

A canoe will bump into it on the bottom of Lake Lochmere? That canoe's got bigger problems that bumping into a router.

First time he's mentioned 'common sense', half hour into the closing.

Someone posted earlier that they should have photographed the dust.

The dust! Way to go Boz, the dust. Of course there was something there in the dust. Too bad brad the cleaner didn't get to dusting.

I think he may do a decent job of confusing the jury with a lot of these "facts." If the jury doesn't have at least one person on their team who has any telephone technical knowledge to explain these things (like we have benefited from on this board), I think the jury may just go along with the state's case. It's very confusing.

Hey darlin. Boz is graspin but I'm holding my breath he makes it through. I am glad he is refreshing my memory with all the BS that BC did prior and after NC's disappearance.

He needs to slow down. There are a lot of things that I had forgotten about. WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member