State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the lies about caring for his children, not the dropcloth on the morning. he's on Lowe's surveillance camera.

He was pointing to the evidence that BC lied to police why he was late that day. Drop cloth not with painting supplies but all the way in the garage.

Coincidence,
JMHO
fran

Wow, if it keeps like this, the state is in trouble. The drop cloth? Which was unopened and found????? Wow... Grasping....

The point is why he felt the need to lie about buying one in the first place.

Is it my imagination, or is his tone a little much? He's yelling and standing right near the jury.

BZ cannot weave a coherent narrative to save his life. He's going to fast, his transition is terrible, he's including too many unnecessary details in rapid fire fashion.

Did ya'll watch the depo tapes???? At least give the State a chance. Granted he's grasping but I believe Kurtz did as well. This is a true CE dog fight.

WHY did he not say that the drop cloth bought at LOWES was found in a HOME DEPOT bag? Geeze!!!

That has always bothered me, obviously there were two drop cloths. MOO

Did ya'll watch the depo tapes???? At least give the State a chance. Granted he's grasping but I believe Kurtz did as well. This is a true CE dog fight.

IMO he needs to settle his tone a little bit. He sounds angry.

So NC calling BC so many times shows what? To me it shows they still had a relationship.

So what that he took the call at lunch? Is that supposed to be a red flag?

The point is why he felt the need to lie about buying one in the first place.

Thanks for explaining this to me. Honestly, I couldnt' understand where Boz was going with this. Which leads me to believe a few members of the jury won't either.

It's the lies about caring for his children, not the dropcloth on the morning. he's on Lowe's surveillance camera.

OH....the one who NEVER took the stand in the custody hearing to plead for his children or express his love of them?

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: Defense's claims of tampering (with Brad's computer) are preposterous. #coopertrial
1 minute ago

You guys must be watching a different closing. I think he is powerful, direct and very effective!

so far - this is not good.

pesky work got in the way and didn't hear Trenkle's closing - hope WRAL puts it up quickly.

Did we hear about the fact that Brad did all his "searches" from 27518?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member