State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been totally glued to both Kurtz and Trenkle. I wanted to see if they twisted anything around. Not much.
Are you going to watch the prosecution's closing? Hope so.

I'm going to try. We are trying to lay out the land we are going to attempt to grow corn on this summer. We've got 15 yards of compost being delivered on Saturday morn. :great: And we are also laying out a second wild area in the back yard. Only doing both at once so hubby can 'round-up' all of it once he's going with the round-up. I think we've got something like 16 ft. by 45 ft. to get ready for corn. We grew corn once years ago, in our back yard in north raleigh, but the squirrels all ate it. :banghead: We don't seem to have many squirrels in our back enclosed area, as we have a six foot privacy fence enclosing probably 2/3 to 3/4 of an acre. And then we have 'the pack' to guard against critters.

Do you believe that if BC is found Not Guilty, the NC case should remain open and continue to be investigated? I certainly want justice for NC.

If there is evidence that points to anyone else (not allegations, but evidence), then they need to investigate it. But I don't think there is.

I do not proclaim to know who killed NC. The only one on trial is BC, and IMO, his guilt has not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. In fact, based on this trial, I believe BC is innocent.

Do you believe he (truly) is innocent or do you believe the State didn't prove he is guilty?

i was SHOCKED when i watching the charge hearing last night........

can't believe the judge added in 2nd degree murder.............

Boz is already annoying me. If one juror doubts a single point where he shouted "FACT!" he's already alienated the jury.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: Brad repeatedly lied to police, repeatedly lied in his deposition. #coopertrial
33 seconds ago
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Prosecutor Boz Zellinger now giving closing arguments. #coopertrial
1 minute ago

He started out so much stronger than Kurtz.

It's a good thing I have a really nice backyard. Otherwise, per Boz, it would prove my marriage is on the rocks.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: Those two little girls will never see their mother again because of Brad's actions. #coopertrial
2 minutes ago

this is a reach re: the dropcloth

Oh no...an unopened drop cloth was found in the garage. WTF? Who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member