State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: The fact that cannot be explained away is that Google map (of site where Nancy’s body was found). #coopertrial

So NC calling BC so many times shows what? To me it shows they still had a relationship.

So what that he took the call at lunch? Is that supposed to be a red flag?

Yeah, taking a call outside of a restaurant is called manners.

I'm not being snarky here. But the shouting and hand gestures and fast-talk are so distracting to me I can't follow Boz's train of thought.

OH....the one who NEVER took the stand in the custody hearing to plead for his children or express his love of them?

Yes that one. You misunderstood the post. Did anyone watch OJ's trial any trial where the prosecution is fighting for the verdict they want. Boz isn't doing anything unusual. JMO.

Boz just lied. The witness didn't say it would last 23 seconds. He said it would last 22 seconds.

Wow, he's talking about the eyewitnesses with disdain. If any one of the jurors found them credible, he just insulted them.

I'm not being snarky here. But the shouting and hand gestures and fast-talk are so distracting to me I can't follow Boz's train of thought.

I honestly think that's just his personality, his passion. I, too, wish he would calm himself down a bit but I don't think he will.

I honestly think that's just his personality, his passion. I, too, wish he would calm himself down a bit but I don't think he will.

He doesn't seem to be giving the members of the jury enough time to consider the points that he's trying to make. Instead, he's going like a rapid-fire machine gun from point to point to point.

"one of 152 voip experts in the world, and he doesn't know how to use his cell phone".

Does Boz know the two technologies have NOTHING to do with each other?

Or is he deliberately misleading the jury?

I like his presentation. It shows his passion. All Kurtz did was whine about the whole world conspired against poor Brad.

Boz is right, he stared at te phone at HT willing it to ring. He looked like a teenager buying beer with a fake ID.

I think Boz is doing the best he can with the sneaky defense.
GO BOZ!! Do the best you can, that's all you can do!!

:snowball:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: The shoes Brad was wearing the morning his wife went missing have never been found. Is that a coincidence? #coopertrial

"one of 152 voip experts in the world, and he doesn't know how to use his cell phone".

Does Boz know the two technologies have NOTHING to do with each other?

Or is he deliberately misleading the jury?

I don't really feel good about this part...only 157 voip experts??

None of this is factual. "I assert it's because he was thirsty". This is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966