State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Boz is doing the best he can with the sneaky defense.
GO BOZ!! Do the best you can, that's all you can do!!

:snowball:

I love his passion! He is fighting for justice for Nancy, her little girls, her twin, her siblings, and her parents.

GB them all.

I think he may do a decent job of confusing the jury with a lot of these "facts." If the jury doesn't have at least one person on their team who has any telephone technical knowledge to explain these things (like we have benefited from on this board), I think the jury may just go along with the state's case. It's very confusing.

Maybe but they are going to remember Trenkle's great closing.

I don't really feel good about this part...only 157 voip experts??

Well, I've personally hired over 40 voip experts for one company in RTP. If there are only 157 of these experts in the world, I need to up my bill rate substantially.

I love his passion! He is fighting for justice for Nancy, her little girls, her twin, her siblings, and her parents.

GB them all.

Guess I'm too cynical. I don't buy it for a second. He's fighting to win a high profile case for his resume'.

GB them all.

yes i agree lalaw, god bless them all, they are truly victims.......

but a conviction would not be true justice......too much reasonable doubt thanks to a botched investigation

Why would Cary PD *want* to prove the town was safe?

Safe town = less police needed! Smaller budget needed! Job loss!

big scary random van driving murderers take more resources to solve.

It's not like there haven't been tons of people who moved into Cary. Were they worried people would pack up and leave?

Pfffftttt.

Just curious -- do you live in Cary?

The reason I ask is because I can totally seeing CPD having that "safe" tag lingering in the back of their minds. This town is obsessed with being on as many "best of" rankings as it can be. The town council is currently dumping hundreds of thousands of dollars into a meaningless sign ordinance appeal because it makes them look bad. Appearance means way more than it should here.

What's unfortunate is Boz is stuck wasting time in his closing defending JY instead of presenting how/why BC is guilty.

oh snaps, dust "hole" where something has been removed. I don't remember seeing this before.

That was actually quite compelling. It wasn't a perfect dust free square on the bottom, but that was compelling.

Dust hole was way too small for a router like the 3825. Possible fax machine, but where is the evidence of that use?

What value would there be for CPD to wipe NC's phone/SIM? Everyone loses, IMO.

He doesn't do laundry? Your own witness testified that he does his own laundry. And you guys accuse the defense of twisting the evidence.

WTF does how many gallons of gas he purchased have anything to do with this?

I'd really have liked a visual with this timeline - top of the timeline showing what Brad did, bottom showing what Brad said in the depositions.....

the gas fill up? really?

yes i agree lalaw, god bless them all, they are truly victims.......

but a conviction would not be true justice......too much reasonable doubt thanks to a botched investigation

In your opinion; as there is a split G/NG on this board, there are a bunch of us that believe there is plenty of CE in this case. It was not presented perfectly, IMO.

I've been driving my BMW for 5 years and I don't know the size of my gas tank either.

he's spinning this as a timeline - but it's not cohesive. to many tangents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966