State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't for a minute believe that the CPD set out to frame anybody, including BC. I do believe however, that they tried to make evidence fit around their prime suspect, BC, rather than letting the evidence determine who the prime suspect should have been.

If it was indeed a rush to judgment, I believe it was because BC was not a US citizen, and they wanted an indictment, before he could flee to Canada or France, for example. The Wake County DA waited more than 3 years, slowly gathering evidence in JY case. But tried to close this one out in 3 months. And it shows....

This haste also shows in the lack of evidence against BC. They did not take there time in closing this case out. If BC walks away a free man, and he is really guilty, then it is because of sloppy and incomplete police work and inept prosecutors.

IMHO....

JMO if he walks free he is definitely doing so a "guilty" man.

Who else? that's been discussed pretty thoroughly here, and each theory does have varying degrees of supporting evidence..

Who else besides JP and the hispanics, I don't see supporting evidence for either.

Who else besides JP and the hispanics, I don't see supporting evidence for either.

JP, the alleged hispanics, JA or a random stranger were not on trial here. BC is the one on trial. The point of the case is not to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the guilt of someone other than BC.

There are two others who were discussed, but I can't really lay that out for you here. You'll have to read through a few threads from last week from different posters to piece it together - which is the only way those could be set forth without a TOS violation.

Nonetheless, you asked "who else" - you've identified two yourself. There is some supporting evidence for each. There might be a whole lot more out there, but CPD didn't pursue these angles. They only gathered and tested evidence relevent to their theory, they "cunningly" ignored or navigated around evidence that did not.

JP, the alleged hispanics, JA or a random stranger were not on trial here. BC is the one on trial. The point of the case is not to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the guilt of someone other than BC.

Do you really believe JP, the alleged hispanics, JA could have murdered NC?

To me BC still doesn't pass the "smell test" by looking at all what has been presented. Regardless of how good/bad the CPD job was. Just the cleaning frenzy itself is already huge.

I still say it is someone NC knew. No struggle, bruising, etc noted. Someone she let get close to her or felt comfortable around to have them behind her. Not random IMO.

Great closing arguments!!!!! I don't think I need to listen to the pros as they have already pounded home their "lies and half truths".

Do you really believe JP, the alleged hispanics, JA could have murdered NC?

To me BC still doesn't pass the "smell test" by looking at all what has been presented. Regardless of how good/bad the CPD job was. Just the cleaning frenzy itself is already huge.

I do not proclaim to know who killed NC. The only one on trial is BC, and IMO, his guilt has not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. In fact, based on this trial, I believe BC is innocent.

Let's say the prosecution does their closing from 1:00 to 3:00 and the jury is given instructions from 3:00 until 4:00 and the judge says we will start deliberations immediately. Jury comes back by 5:00 with a NG verdict. Does BC walk today?

It's pretty hard to find supporting evidence, for someone other than BC if you never look for it......

And frankly, the evidence actually gathered in this case really does not support the States narrative that BC alone and unaided killed NC between 12 Midnight and 6 AM on the July 12th.

That does not mean that BC is innocent in the death of Nancy, it just means that the State has not proven it, with the evidence they had. Not even a close call.

I'm not forcing anyone to believe this, but nobody can say, with much confidence, that the State has a strong case against BC. The evidence against BC for whatever reason, via luck or just a bad investigation, is very weak, and not really compelling towards absolute guilt, beyond a resonable doubt.

The jury may surprise and find for guilty, quickly. Cause juries can be hard to read, and what they think is important, could be something we think has little value.

But I would also not be surprised at a hung jury or outright acquittal.

As they say in sports, this one is too close to call.....

Let's say the prosecution does their closing from 1:00 to 3:00 and the jury is given instructions from 3:00 until 4:00 and the judge says we will start deliberations immediately. Jury comes back by 5:00 with a NG verdict. Does BC walk today?

I think so.

yes, right out the door.............wonder who will give him a ride?:great:

Great closing arguments!!!!! I don't think I need to listen to the pros as they have already pounded home their "lies and half truths".

I agree and let me say (I will probably get a TO for this or my post will be deleted) I am amazed at the narrow mindedness of the BDI crew. How can you Objectively look at the evidence and say that beyond a reasonable doubt he did it. Let me say I live with a man who eriely ressembles BC personality. He is often a crappy husband and a not so great dad, but he is sometimes a great dad. He is just socially awkard. Has few friends and my friends often don't understand him. He hates crowds. My family is amazed that i married him. (i am an extreme extrovet) love to have parties and gatherings here at the house. DH often is in his room away from it all. What can I say, I ignore it and know that inspite of it all, he would not kill me. I don't often go out with friends, don't have a $300 dollar a week allowance and am a homeschooling SAHM of 4 (ages 16-6) do I feel trapped, never... I wish I had the freedom NC had... (and the money). I firmly believe that the cpd need to investigate further. maybe BC did do it, but right now, the evidence says not.. MOO

I believe BC may be acquitted of this crime. I also believe he is 100% guilty. So yes, if that happens a guilty man will go free. But that's the system we have and we haven't found a better one in 230+ years.

Probably straight to a publisher to get a book deal for "IF, I Did It 2".

I believe BC may be acquitted of this crime. I also believe he is 100% guilty. So yes, if that happens a guilty man will go free. But that's the system we have and we haven't found a better one in 230+ years.

Do you believe that if BC is found Not Guilty, the NC case should remain open and continue to be investigated? I certainly want justice for NC.

here's exactly why I believe he did it:

1. Google search on 7/11/08
2. He knew she was wearing a red/black/gray jog bra and told police that.
3. His lies.

On those 3 items alone I can get beyond reasonable doubt.

I do not see any proof of tampering/planting of evidence. I see lots of hot air around it, but proof? Nope.

okay sleuthers!! down that extra caffeine......

it's time for cummings to close................

tic toc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member