Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain he's in the court room.

there's a poster in the KC Anthony forum who goes to the hearings and then reports back what she sees/hears while she's there. I hope john will do the same. :)

Where is johnfear? I thought he'd be all up in this today. I miss him.:(

He's probably having lunch and then heading back to court for the rest of the closing arguments.

So if BC walks, you think the CPD will set out to pin this on JP? I mean they are good at framing people. Jes sayin'

I don't for a minute believe that the CPD set out to frame anybody, including BC. I do believe however, that they tried to make evidence fit around their prime suspect, BC, rather than letting the evidence determine who the prime suspect should have been.

If it was indeed a rush to judgment, I believe it was because BC was not a US citizen, and they wanted an indictment, before he could flee to Canada or France, for example. The Wake County DA waited more than 3 years, slowly gathering evidence in JY case. But tried to close this one out in 3 months. And it shows....

This haste also shows in the lack of evidence against BC. They did not take there time in closing this case out. If BC walks away a free man, and he is really guilty, then it is because of sloppy and incomplete police work and inept prosecutors.

IMHO....

Kurtz hasn't changed his line of defense yet...we just received another advertisement from him for a speeding ticket in our family. He's got our address marked by now I bet because of these 3 kids and their tickets....

there's a poster in the KC Anthony forum who goes to the hearings and then reports back what she sees/hears while she's there. I hope john will do the same. :)

I'm sure he will, he's done so few times already and has some great insight IMO.

Kurtz hasn't changed his line of defense yet...we just received another advertisement from him for a speeding ticket in our family. He's got our address marked by now I bet because of these 3 kids and their tickets....

:floorlaugh: i hear ya............two boys here...........parenthood is not for wimps:crazy:

has anyone heard how late the judge will let the jury deliberate?

I don't for a minute believe that the CPD set out to frame anybody, including BC. I do believe however, that they tried to make evidence fit around their prime suspect, BC, rather than letting the evidence determine who the prime suspect should have been.
I wouldn't say "prime" suspect. I'd say "ONLY" suspect. Who else could have done it? I mean, how many women have been murdered "while jogging" in Cary in the past years??

Just a question about the blackberry.

Could the SIM card have been blank when LE began checking? Could the whole phone have already been wiped?

Or.............would it put out some type of message 'no data found?'

Just wonderin'
fran

AT&T has switched out my SIM because I was dropping calls on my Blackberry. No data was lost when they did that because it's stored on my phone.

Yes, I think it's possible that the SIM was switched and the only data was on the phone.

Yes, evidence discussions.. glad there are others that agree there IS evidence, let it be circumstantial and a ton of it- there is evidence. :rocker:

As Trenkle pointed out, there is significant physical evidence. 90% of it was never tested because it would not have implicated BC.

For example - cig butt held in evidence for 2.5 years, any DNA long degraded, why? because BC didn't smoke. This would not implicate BC.

Wire at the dump site never tested for NC DNA. why? because they said BC killed her at the house - this would not implicate BC.

I actually think there is one aspect that benefits the defense going first. It allows the jury to digest what they just heard over lunch, esp. Trenkle.

Just a question about the blackberry.

Could the SIM card have been blank when LE began checking? Could the whole phone have already been wiped?

Or.............would it put out some type of message 'no data found?'

Just wonderin'
fran

No, the SIM card was intact and communicating as late as the end of Sept 2008 AND it was outside of any Faraday cage. It would have been responding to pings, and while I don't recall this specific testimony pointing this, the phone would appear and identifiable on the forensic-quality detail records from AT&T.

Defense should request the AT&T most detailed records to make sure that cell phones are properly secured while in police custody.

i would luuuuv to be at the next table over from the "neighborhood" at lunch right now..........

i bet they can't even take turns talking about that "outrage of a closing"

I'll bet they are all discussing their 15 minutes of fame in AL's book. And discussing what is the best ensamble to wear in their Dateline/48 Hours interviews.

I wouldn't say "prime" suspect. I'd say "ONLY" suspect. Who else could have done it? I mean, how many women have been murdered "while jogging" in Cary in the past years??

Who else? that's been discussed pretty thoroughly here, and each theory does have varying degrees of supporting evidence.

As to your second question, replace "murdered while jogging" with "victims of violent crime". I don't think its a stretch to say that in a neighborhood where a Real Estate agent is violently raped in a model home in 2009, a woman jogging could be attacked - even murdered during the commission whether intentional or not.

I'll bet they are all discussing their 15 minutes of fame in AL's book. And discussing what is the best ensamble to wear in their Dateline/48 Hours interviews.

:floorlaugh: oh and lining up their stories AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members