State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: Cary police ignored Nancy's romantic entanglements. #coopertrial

This is almost identical to his opening.

RE-RUN!

In the opening, he said what he was going to show. In the closing, he is saying what he showed. The fact that they are similar means he showed what he said he was going to show.

CPD's mistakes didn't nail BC further than it might have. That's the mistake! Had they done everything perfectly, collected all evidence, documented everything perfectly, missed nothing, then the defense might be standing up there now shrugging their shoulders and saying, "Well... despite all of that, we think he's a nice guy. How 'bout it?"

I would be angry at CPD if I were the parents too. They lessened the evidence against BC through their errors. And the defense gets to make wide, sweeping, dramatic flourishes as a result of a few of those errors.

Cooper could have been tied to the crime much tighter than he was.

This is what happens when you don't rebut the video if you believe she wore a necklace that day in HT.

did they skew the facts when they interviewed Brad??

And all of those mistakes? Benefited the DEFENDANT!

Had CPD collected the haystraw and tested it, maybe it would have given a match to Fielding Dr.

Had CPD taken pictures of scratches on BC neck and bandaid on finger, the jury would look at that and think, "hmmmm....that doesn't look so innocent."

Those mistakes and many others, help Brad Cooper!

No it doesn't. Because it leaves nothing but the word of the CPD now. The defense can't refute the evidence. They can't say, see there were no scratches. Instead, they have to ask why they weren't photographed. So the jury had to disregard the detectives in order to believe there were no scratches.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: You’ve seen absolutely absurd items masquerading as evidence. #coopertrial

he had golf on with the children there???? no wonder he needed the green drink

This is interesting! He's making the prosecution look rather ridiculous.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: State argued that Brad controlled Nancy, but Nancy went out regularly with friends. She came and went as she pleased. #coopertrial

CPD's mistakes didn't nail BC further than it might have. That's the mistake! Had they done everything perfectly, collected all evidence, documented everything perfectly, missed nothing, then the defense might be standing up there now shrugging their shoulders and saying, "Well... despite all of that, we think he's a nice guy. How 'bout it?"

I would be angry at CPD if I were the parents too. They lessened the evidence against BC through their errors. And the defense gets to make wide, sweeping, dramatic flourishes as a result of a few of those errors.

Cooper could have been tied to the crime much tighter than he was.

I agree with that. And this forum would have been pretty boring because we all could have agreed on the verdict. Instead, you have a bunch of us that think he is probably guilty, but couldn't vote that way based on this case.

why didn't he clean his pillowcase if he was such a great cleaner!!!!

This is what happens when you don't rebut the video if you believe she wore a necklace that day in HT.

Yep, and the prosecution can't say she is wearing it since that isn't in evidence, not matter how many people on here believe they see it.

What time did Kurtz begin the defense two hours??

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: Brad's cleaning is proof of a husband who's trying to please his wife, trying to get back in good graces of his wife. #coopertrial
1 minute ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member