State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think if I was on this jury I would appreciate him pointing at me and yelling "you think about it."

Bad choice here Cummings. You honestly can't suggest that he was looking for a place in 41 seconds. Reinforcing a place he already found is believable...but not searching for a place.

You certainly can when you put in zipcode 27518 and need to find a place somewhat nearby....why? because the tan construction dirt in satellite view draws your eye there. Hey, looks like an unfinished area with no houses...perfect! Done.

Talk about Nancy!!! You're running out of time!:banghead:

That is condescending again, telling them to use their common sense.

What a train wreck.

And then he spills the beans as tells them what the judge is going to say after he's done talking ... this guy is out of line.

What the heck? Was he staring down Brad? I guess this will remove 2nd degree. Good...1st degree or NG, just as it should be.

Oh, and way to waste another minute not talking about the victim.

Not a bad ending, but I really wish he showed them some pics of NC on the big screen. Talk about her a little.

What about how the girls will never be able to hug their mom again? How her twin sister sees NC every day in her daughters? How NC loved her friends and they loved her?

Make me cry.......What are you doing??????

OMG, he is looking at the clock! I thought he was staring down BC.

If I was there right now I would want to give Mrs. Rentz a big hug. My heart breaks for Nancy's family.

Oh the drama! He has 5 minutes to say something, and he wastes it by remaining silent for 3 minutes. What a duffus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95