State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's showing how long it would take Brad to strangle NC.

lol

OMFG. Horrible! There goes any hope he had of a "middle ground" verdict. This has to be the worst closing argument in the history of trials.

I think it would have been better if he had been staring him down.

Your blowing it Howard. Point out Krista...show them exactly what Nancy looked like. Come on, show her with the kids. HE DID NOTHING TO MAKE THIS ABOUT NANCY.

He might have struggled and went all over, but damng good ending with BC smirking at the table. Acting bored and totally uninterested in his supposed INNOCENSE

Wow, has anyone ever seen such a horrible closing? I don't follow a lot of trials, but that was just awful.

POWERFUL CLOSE...I generally think courtroom theatrics are distasteful but I think this one really hit home the magnitude of the crime that Brad committed

I know what BDI will think, but that was not a great closing argument save the ending. In fact neither of em was IMO.

Trenkle had the best one. We will see how it plays out.

I thought the delay was powerful. I think that image will weigh heavily on the women jurors....

That was powerfullllllll

No. What would have been very powerful would have been to put a big picture of Nancy up, then done this 3 minute display. Talk about how BC would have looked into her eyes as he did this. Let them look into her eyes in the picture. Then remain silent for the 3 minutes. But make it about her.

It's all about NC to convict her murderer BC. He may have stunk but he got the point across in the end.

Great conclusion and BC helped him with that smirk.

Oh the drama! He has 5 minutes to say something, and he wastes it by remaining silent for 3 minutes. What a duffus.

This was more effective than his slowwwwwww talking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95