State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to apologize for starting a new topic so late in the trial, but maybe someone else has thought of this, too.

NC had two children and was a runner. Most running moms I know end up with bladder weakness, especially at the end of the day (let's not even talk about sneezing...). I wondered if NC came home half-drunk, sleepy, sad, etc. and when she was attacked by BC, in the struggle had lost some (or maybe a lot of) urine. That to me fits with the clean-up. Rug messed up, laundry done, even when the mess goes upstairs, the laundry room has to be wiped down, even the excuse for 'gas' in the trunk.

Thanks for letting me get this out - my speculation and MOO.

BTw, Mrs Rentz told me today that the Rentz family never received the materials from Nancy's birthday party that we celebrated at Java Jive back in 2008.

So we were told a mistruth about that by the one who said she had taken care of it. How perfectly sad that someone would mistruth about that.
:liar: :liar:
:furious: :furious:
This upsets me since we were promised it was going to be taken care of. Anyone of us would have gladly done it, but she wanted to be in charge...:maddening:

Does it increase the alcohol level?
Yes it can. IIRC the most accurate place to test is the vitreous fluid in the eyeball. Not sure where they tested from or what the reading was. But I do not know exactly how that is impacted with days going by as opposed to immediate testing.
We learned a LOT about this subject with that story regarding the one way driver on the Taconic Parkway that killed the kids and another family.

Where is it now then? All the paper work indicates he did take it home but didn't return it.

There's a lot of confusion surrounding it because there is a record that the receive date was in September and also record that another team had it in their records as owning it. And right after he testified, the state called off the rest of the rebuttal surrounding this. They were supposed to show this on an event log or something.

But, if this was from 3 years ago, who knows? It could be anywhere. There isn't a great record keeping procedure there.

No you don't. Because I don't want to see a thread in websleuths talking about how NCEast is lying or talks too fast or too slow or whatever.

In your next life, you may be my opposing attorney :)
I talk more slowly than Cummings so you have a very good point. And you would be surprised at what I do for a living.

Witnesses? And which van? We had one white van, one maroon van and one "pinkish" van. Which one are you talking about?
This one maybe? It looks suspicious.

DSC01092.JPG

Hi Tink56! Good post I must say.

Do you recall why NC hounded BC for the $ on Friday besides she needed her allowance?

Didn't NC have dresses on hold for Katie's birthday? She was supposed to pay the balance Saturday, IIRC.

Does that ring a bell?

LOL! That seriously made me laugh out loud!

And as you can see by the name on the side, it is part of the conspiracy (along with the CPD) to make people think that a crime ridden place like Cary is actually a good place to live.

Where is it now then? All the paper work indicates he did take it home but didn't return it.

The paperwork is flawed. Notice GM didn't say I know BC took this 3825 because I have an entry here in the database. He said he only updates it when something is received or shipped to another facility. BC could have returned the router and anybody could have used it without GM having a clue. If you recall he was asked if other engineers were asked if they knew anything about the router and nope nobody else was asked.

But this was the crux of the case. Wouldn't that be the place to invest whatever money you had?

Sitting in on an Orange County case this week, I heard a hard drive examination denied (pre-trial though) that was running into the thousands of dollars for the defense.

The CTF was the other side of that case as well. However, (and ironically) they were ordered to share the final report. (Though the judge did say he thought that might help them come to some sort of concessions/plea deal)

I have no idea what the Cooper case might cost to put all the forensics together, but I think the focus/crux was the phone/telephony/spoofed call.

I also (speaking a little out of turn) am not sure that the folks on the list for this (spoken of in court several times) had the expertise either for what was done with the MFT. Since this case was not a specific type of case (Child *advertiser censored* or embezzlement, for instance) and was more about gathering as much evidence as possible in a homicide, I am sure it was cost prohibitive, hence the folks like GM and JW coming forward.

Just finally had the chance to listening to the closing arguments. I must say that Trenkel was phenomenal. My favorite of the 4. He was quick, accurate, convincing. WOW. Can't imagine voting guilty after listening to him.

The paperwork is flawed. Notice GM didn't say I know BC took this 3825 because I have an entry here in the database. He said he only updates it when something is received or shipped to another facility. BC could have returned the router and anybody could have used it without GM having a clue. If you recall he was asked if other engineers were asked if they knew anything about the router and nope nobody else was asked.

This is one of these things that makes me think that some want to believe what they want to believe. In testimony, there is an instant message chat log. In that log, Brad says that he had taken a 3825 home. It's not a guess. It's not a mistake in a database. It has nothing to do with when something was shipped. It is Brad saying that he took home a 3825. The records indicated that only two 3825's had been ordered and delivered to that lab. One has been found. One is missing. That's the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx