State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a different note, I won't be around this afternoon. Heading into the office to interview for another internal position that I really want. I've been doing my current job for almost 5 years and it is time for a change.
Good luck. :)

On a different note, I won't be around this afternoon. Heading into the office to interview for another internal position that I really want. I've been doing my current job for almost 5 years and it is time for a change.

Good luck with the interview!!

I know there was at least one other witness that testified that Nancy kept her keys with her because she was "afraid" that Brad would take her car. This witness testified to that as well. That's not the same as being afraid of Brad. MOO

Actually, I think most jurors give the benefit of doubt to police officers in trials.

I used to think that too, but there is public skepticism of LE in general these days, and this woman is very believable. In addition, there were questions regarding CPD's handling of evidence. IMO

Good Luck! :great:

They are great. I had a Labrador Deceiver who remained, until the time of her death, an "animal of interest" in several unsolved cold cases involving missing hamburgers and hot dogs.

We were having a cook-out at one of our daughters houses in Wake Forest a couple years ago when this huge blood hound came walking up her drive-way. It was a big dog, the guys were a bit taken aback by this 'new-comer'. He looked us all over, walked up to the grill, sniffed a couple times, a pulled a burger right off the grill. Hilarious. I saw he had a collar on, read the phone number off it to my daughter, who called it. About ten minutes later a pick-up truck pulled up and blood hound was picked up. One really cool dog, though. Surprised he didn't go up to the cooler and grab a beer. :floorlaugh:

Actually, I think most jurors give the benefit of doubt to police officers in trials.

At the start of the trial I would agree with you, but once the police officers involved have been shown to both give contradictory testimony/reports (short sleeved/long sleeved for example), and suggested that some coordinate their affidavits - I think the that benefit of doubt is slightly eroded.

I know there was at least one other witness that testified that Nancy kept her keys with her because she was "afraid" that Brad would take her car. This witness testified to that as well. That's not the same as being afraid of Brad. MOO

I recall that too..Its just that the testimony got cut off mid question..Of course nancy was afraid of what Brad might do such as getting into her car, or take the girls away or something...We are getting back to just what she said and meant by that...:seeya:

Ouch, she's not there as an expert. But Nancy was the beneficiary of her "expertise". IMO.

ETA: As a matter of fact....so was BRAD.

We now limit ourselves to rescuing adult dogs, but our last dog we had before this, we got when she was 5 weeks old. She died from melanoma at approx 13 yrs. A black lab/english springer spaniel mix. Best, most devoted, smartest dog we've ever had. When I die, our ashes will be mixed together. She understood every word I said, truly. :)

I had a rescued mutt who was just like that. She would hop on the sofa next to me if i were crying and lay her head on my shoulder. She was truly the best dog in the world. Been four years now since she passed, and I still tear up sometimes when thinking of her...

Good Luck!

The picture is great, but I can't hear it very well. :( I've got the volume turned all the way up on my computer, still having trouble hearing. Granted, I've got my twin grandsons here today, but still, can't hear. :(

:banghead:

There is a little volume control on the video window itself. You want to make sure that is all the way up as well.

The picture is great, but I can't hear it very well. :( I've got the volume turned all the way up on my computer, still having trouble hearing. Granted, I've got my twin grandsons here today, but still, can't hear. :(

:banghead:

Try using earphones from an Ipod. Even in one ear...and paying attention to grandsons, audio is much clearer.

Brad was a hard worker....let's excuse him for murder, then! Oh! And, Nancy was a big spender! Let's be understanding and give Brad a pass for murder!

I missed some of this. Could someone please do a brief recap of her conversation with JA? I would appreciate it.

There is a little volume control on the video window itself. You want to make sure that is all the way up as well.

Yeah, I did that. Got that all the way up, and have my speakers all the way up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo