State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose that it ever occurred to her that maybe LE did follow up on her story, and the guy had an alibi for this time? How does she know what LE did with the info?
If he wasn't around Cary in 2008, why should we consider him?

Uh oh, Coomings is doing the cross. This should be interesting.

So she is talking about an affair from 2001, and Nancy was murdered in 2008? Seems rather remote in time?

Humm and she and her hubby felt they just had to get involved with Nancy's case....Must be very relevant to her missing and murder case....Whomever mentioned 15 minutes of fame is right on here....I think LE had for more pertinent leads to follow...and of course Ms Wells felt compelled to call Brad's defense attny.

Interesting witness :waitasec:

Wanting that elusive green card since 2001. So she could WORK. So I'm guessing Nancy wasn't as lazy as some would try to have us believe. She wanted that green card so she could work.

Wanting that elusive green card since 2001. So she could WORK. So I'm guessing Nancy wasn't as lazy as some would try to have us believe. She wanted that green card so she could work.

I honestly don't remember anyone on any thread calling her lazy.

I guess I'm not as critical as a lot of you. I think she was just trying to be helpful. Who knows, perhaps the 2001 affair was not the only one (nobody knows for sure, I'm certainly not blaming NC for wanting a better mate), and she (witness) knew NC (and the state of her marriage back then) and thought she could help.

I honestly don't remember anyone on any thread calling her lazy.

I recall discussion about Nancy 'not working' yet still spending money. And I recall discussion about Nancy lollygagging, for lack of a better word, around all day. :) And the discussion about Nancy 'having options' to earn her own money. In fact I recall it being mentioned here that 'nancy could get work like any other illegal alien living in the states.'

The testimony is that she was gearing up to leave her husband for another guy she meet with better connections to get her a green card faster.

From that - sure you could take away (as positive testimony to her char) that she wanted to work, but that's not whats significant about the testimony.

On a different note, I won't be around this afternoon. Heading into the office to interview for another internal position that I really want. I've been doing my current job for almost 5 years and it is time for a change.

Feel free to use us as a reference! We can verify your technical aptitude for sure! Just hope they don't realize you're on here during work hours.

A mile away from the Cooper home? About the same time Nancy left the party? SERIOUSLY??

Normal time (5:00). It's a short day next Thursday.

Thanks. Darn it. I need to start cleaning for mother in law's arrival tomorrow and was thinking it was an early day. This trial is really cutting into my housework these days.

Do we have a time when this man saw this van?..Wasnt Nancy still at the party then?...Interesting testimony..whomever they were likely dumping garbage or other such, or even possibly pilfering equipment or items from the construction site...Happens all the time on construction sites...

This line of questioning is not very helpful except to further their idea of LE's ineptness and poor investigations...

Cross is quickly showing that LE did followup about his sightings that very night...Hummmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966