State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy had a lot of friends and they all seemed to really love her.

Try using earphones from an Ipod. Even in one ear...and paying attention to grandsons, audio is much clearer.

That's what I do! There is no way I can hear anything with the tv going and kids making lots of noise. The little IPOD ear buds work great. I just keep one in my ear so I can hear the kids.

Something is NOT right, here. REALLY weird vibes.

I just think that her testimony does not fit in as cleanly with others who have testified in the capacity of a friend of NC. She also contradicted on occassion the pros "state of mind" foundation, in particular parts of that foundation which were attributed (incorrectly according to witness) to her.

I missed some of this. Could someone please do a brief recap of her conversation with JA? I would appreciate it.

IIRC, JA called her and told her to contact Ms. Stubbs to give statement against Brad. She said she couldn't do that. After that, she and JA didn't have much interaction.

Isn't the defense driving home the point that in the early years things were fine, but after the separation agreement in April things began to go terribly wrong? I guess I'm not getting the strategy here.

I liked that the previous witness described how expensive the Ironman competitions were. All we hear about is Nancy's *spending*.

I haven't been able to watch live today. I heard a little bit of the arguing about a witness not on the defense list and a little bit from the first witness.

How many witnesses have been called today? Can anyone recap? I wish WRAL posted recorded clips faster.

This witness seems to be enjoying herself quite a bit. Strange.

I think this witness is going to be the one who speaks to Nancy's flirtations or aka affair back in 2001..

I liked that the previous witness described how expensive the Ironman competitions were. All we hear about is Nancy's *spending*.

It definitely takes two. Didn't realize Iron Man competitions were expensive, but how about the MBA program he was taking? I bet that was SUPER expensive. College ain't cheap. Doubt he qualified for financial aid. I've always thought it quite odd he would buy laundry detergent at Harris Teeter. Unless you're shopping with coupons on triple day then that's not the cheapest place to go. In fact HT is the most expensive (outside of Whole Foods a/k/a Whole paycheck) store in the area.

This witness seems to be enjoying herself quite a bit. Strange.

I think that's probably her way of dealing with nervousness. I had a roommate in college that was like that. She would giggle and laugh at the most inappropriate times.

This is a really strange witness. Her mannerisms on the stand are just not right.

It definitely takes two. Didn't realize Iron Man competitions were expensive, but how about the MBA program he was taking? I bet that was SUPER expensive. College ain't cheap. Doubt he qualified for financial aid. I've always thought it quite odd he would buy laundry detergent at Harris Teeter. Unless you're shopping with coupons on triple day then that's not the cheapest place to go. In fact HT is the most expensive (outside of Whole Foods a/k/a Whole paycheck) store in the area.

A lot of companies pay for MBAs. I have no idea if Cisco did. But they both spent a lot of money.

Most corporations will pay for tuition to further your education.

For some reason I thought the MBA program was subsidized through Cisco.

So she is talking about an affair from 2001, and Nancy was murdered in 2008? Seems rather remote in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member