State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall discussion about Nancy 'not working' yet still spending money. And I recall discussion about Nancy lollygagging, for lack of a better word, around all day. :) And the discussion about Nancy 'having options' to earn her own money. In fact I recall it being mentioned here that 'nancy could get work like any other illegal alien living in the states.'

Sorry, wasn't trying to be argumentative. I do remember some of those conversations...I just didn't remember anyone calling her lazy.

'They had a van in their neighborhood seven hours earlier'. Waiting for someone to go jogging the next day?

Feel free to use us as a reference! We can verify your technical aptitude for sure! Just hope they don't realize you're on here during work hours.

Heck no....you can verify that I am posting on here all day. Of course, I've been busier over the past 1.5 months than ever. It has made for some very long days. So I post here to maintain my sanity.

Heck no....you can verify that I am posting on here all day. Of course, I've been busier over the past 1.5 months than ever. It has made for some very long days. So I post here to maintain my sanity.

Yes, I do see you posting at like 1:30 a.m. and think does this guy ever sleep!

I thought she went home around 12:30???????? Even according to BC. So why does this matter Mr. Kurbitz. Maybe the teens were parking. Seriously!!!

A mile away from the Cooper home? About the same time Nancy left the party? SERIOUSLY??

They'll bring in the witness that says they saw Nancy running and saw the van turn around after passing her (based on opening statements). Not saying it is true, but at least they are offering alternatives and providing witnesses that make it possible.

I am on abc now instead of wral and have had NO buffering at all. thanks for the links!

A mile away from the Cooper home? About the same time Nancy left the party? SERIOUSLY??

Again, Brad should have went with the story that Nancy never made it home from the party.

Ring and run? We used to call it ding dong ditch in my day.

Thanks. Darn it. I need to start cleaning for mother in law's arrival tomorrow and was thinking it was an early day. This trial is really cutting into my housework these days.

Me too. I'm trying to get everything done today too for guests coming into town tomorrow. At least we have all day tomorrow free!

They'll bring in the witness that says they saw Nancy running and saw the van turn around after passing her (based on opening statements). Not saying it is true, but at least they are offering alternatives and providing witnesses that make it possible.
But..but...but....Brad SAYS Nancy went running @ 7AM. These guys rode around all night, looking for a victim to steal their running clothes/shoes, and NOT take her earrings.

Good day, all! I'm just tuning in--have I missed anything important today?

Couple of friends of BC and NC. Not much from them. Another friend of NC that went on a trip to Florida in 2001. NC confided in her about a guy she was in love with...guy didn't care that NC was married. Current witness reported a white van in the neighborhood early morning hours of the 12th. Police were called that night because their doorbell was rung (doorbell was in an add location). Van took off without lights on.

That's about it.

Didn't the brad say under oath in the depo that he saw Nancy arrive home and check in on the children? Not that we can believe a thing he would say......but why would he say that if she never made it home? Just doesn't make sense.

Regardless of who was in the van, etc, I found Mr. Kurbitz to be quite professional and credible. He simply stated what concerned him that evening. And - I would have been concerned, as well, if I saw a van speeding out of my neighborhood with its lights off after my door bell rang and noone was there.

Didn't the brad say under oath in the depo that he saw Nancy arrive home and check in on the children? Not that we can believe a thing he would say......but why would he say that if she never made it home? Just doesn't make sense.

Maybe she came home, checked on the kids and went back to the party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member