State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife of previous witness regarding the van incident..."Middle of the Night"??? interesting how the time stampt gets later and later...I thought it was closer to midnight??..Course that may be middle of the night to some people?

just want to say... I hate how this attorney says during... cuz he says "doo-wing" lol. just grates on my nerves

Wife of previous witness regarding the van incident..."Middle of the Night"??? interesting how the time stampt gets later and later...I thought it was closer to midnight??..Course that may be middle of the night to some people?

That's not even close to bedtime for me. But for you early to bed people, I imagine midnight is middle of the night.

But..but...but....Brad SAYS Nancy went running @ 7AM. These guys rode around all night, looking for a victim to steal their running clothes/shoes, and NOT take her earrings.

Apparently so.....:great: Don't know if I mentioned it, but our electric garage door opened up all by itself, approx 3:00 a.m., a few weeks ago. Seems like that would have put this navy man 'over-board' if the doorbell ringing resulted in calling the cops. I wonder, should we have called the sheriff's office that night?

Apparently so.....:great: Don't know if I mentioned it, but our electric garage door opened up all by itself, approx 3:00 a.m., a few weeks ago. Seems like that would have put this navy man 'over-board' if the doorbell ringing resulted in calling the cops. I wonder, should we have called the sheriff's office that night?
All this time......I wonder why they don't replace that daggone annoying doorbell?

After waiting for hours and looking across the street, assuming the brad was asleep cause the house was dark.....then finally coming home....only to turn around and go back to the party.....not credible (IMO)

Was it really important to give their phone # in open court that is being televised?

They'll bring in the witness that says they saw Nancy running and saw the van turn around after passing her (based on opening statements). Not saying it is true, but at least they are offering alternatives and providing witnesses that make it possible.

Seven hours later? Does that mean the hawaiian mormons were cruising Lochmere all night long, waiting. :waitasec:

What a ridiculous line of questioning about the door bell, why didn't he just have her show him on the Jury door.

It's not like CPD had anything better to do in a murder investigation than keep following up on irrelevant information.....

where there is hink... there must be stink. lol sorry just thought of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member