State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they indicated yesterday that they had 2 witnesses for today and that was it. This is their 2nd witness today, so I'm assuming the's the last one.

At one point yesterday Collins said "two more witnesses and maybe a third." So there's still the chance JLY could be that third witness.

Cut to the chase, buddy. Yea, this is your hollywood moment.

I don't want to NOT listen in case he gets to something bombshell-ey. But lawdy. Am thinking I might slam the laptop shut on my head a time or two while waiting for him to get to the good stuff.

Ridge dots
Ridge features
Ridge events
Non hydrant ridges

OK, what's the point here, I am all ridged out, my guess is the jury is as well. . .

Wouldn't the DT have to notify and turn that discovery over as soon as he found it? (I should really ask that in the other thread.)

Yes, they would, and I am guessing they just came up with this testimony.
They are giving State time to let their expert look at it. Whew, finally to this case.

At one point yesterday Collins said "two more witnesses and maybe a third." So there's still the chance JLY could be that third witness.

KY is in court today. Do you think she would testify? She has said some things in the past that could be used against her... but who knows.

We already know JY's prints aren't anywhere important. It was his house. Sheesh!
Even if his prints were on the meds in CY's room, proves nothing.

Wish we could see these pictures, well except the blood. I'd like to see the prints he's comparing.

That juror that I saw nodding off when they played JLY's video testimony must be in a coma by now.

Ridge dots
Ridge features
Ridge events
Non hydrant ridges

OK, what's the point here, I am all ridged out, my guess is the jury is as well. . .

For sure the jury has reached the REM sleep stage by now.:notgood:

Unless they find some mysterious fingerprint that would naturally lead one to believe it was tied to the murder, hard time following how this could be relevant. How many people have been in a house that you could never track down? Work done in the home, friends, neighbors, previous residents and their friends/families, etc. I'd wager in the Young house or any of that age, you could find dozens of untraceable fingerprints.

DT has a right to put their witness up on the stand to discuss the evidence in this case.

At least he doesn't say "umm" a million times. I know this is cumbersome, but it's important. I wonder if DT called him last night to come in today.

It could very well be, similar to GM in the Cooper trial, that he contacted the defense after watching part of the trial, so that he could be of assistance. If it happened in that fashion, and I'm purely speculating on that, it is not surprising that this is new evidence, or last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487