State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My client is innocent because pregnant Michelle Young was a fighter who came up swinging from slumber to give as good as she got yet didn't cause any of the killer's dna or other evidence to be left on her or near her?

That's terrible. She was beaten by surprise and without mercy. That isn't a fight. That is murder. She didn't lose a fight. She was murdered. God, lame. I guess if he had scratches it would be mutual affray and self defense?? C'mon.

By now, he's surely switching to more rational points. I would have left those statements on the cutting room floor during closing drafting.

The slapping of his hand in his palm is only reminding me of how many blows hit Michelle.

For those who cannot watch, DT claims someone took CY out of the house to clean her up and returned her. (no evidence of clean-up in the house, CY was cleaned)

The PT has to state their is no evidence of this!!!

For those who cannot watch, DT claims someone took CY out of the house to clean her up and returned her. (no evidence of clean-up in the house, CY was cleaned)

:waitasec:

Who the heck would take a child, clean her up, and then return her?? That - to me - Mr. Defense Atty - points to only one person - and that is JY. Thank you for pointing that out.

So now someone placed CY back into the masterbedroom after they had cleaned her up. Last time I checked, CY at 2 1/2 could walk! And in my experience, toddlers want to be close to their mothers and often come into the room and or bed at night.

Why is this a wow?? We know she was murdered and that the killer didn't leave much, if any evidence. Are you saying that if the killer were Jason, there would have been blood in the drain, but if was somebody else, not blood in the drain? There was no blood in the drains, no matter who killed her.

Because its a WOW!!! People have said JY cleaned himself up & CY was cleaned up...

Mr G was Jason's dog first.

Easy JY closed the bedroom door and had put the dog elsewhere. CY opened it up when she awoke.

DT: what about the dog? dog knew and loved MY obviously, but if that bedroom door had remained open, how is it dog did not go in there and lick her face and try and rouse her? how did dog not get in that blood and leave any bloody pawprints?

Who said he put her in his bed? Couldn't she have gotten up out of her own bed later on Nov.3?

I wonder if by the time the DT gets to saying something that is true if anyone could still believe them?

I mean, they have good points. Why start out with so much stuff that just blatantly is offensive and untrue?

These lies about Michelle's last moments are just one more assault by JY on her, this one by proxy.

IMO.

just my thoughts: would have been interesting to see if Mr. G had been giving something to sedate him... :twocents:

DT: If JY did this at 2:30/3:00 in the morning, dog would have got up at some point run around the house and got in blood, urinated or defacated in the house for having not been let out.

Maybe that dog was guarding the front doors downstairs!!! That dog probally knew MF was diseased! moo

Circumstance 3: No fiber transfer from hotel to house.

Circ 4: DNA on jewelry box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member