Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

My momma's first words to me when I married were...

"he is now my son, you cannot come running home to me"

"you can't tell me about your fights, because you two will kiss and make up and I will be left with all the hurt feelings and anger"

Wise words from a wise woman ♥

Each of our daughers had one *loser* relationship prior to their marriages. One guy who was a real jerk, and I'm being kind when I use the term *jerk*. We learned through experience to make sure our daughters always knew they could come home again. In one case my husband rented a truck on a Saturday morning, and along with one son in law, showed up at daughter and jerks apartment, unannounced, to move her and her things OUT and back home with us. Her sisters had come to us and told us how BAD things had gotten, and we as a family decided that was the best course of action. Rent the truck, show up, and get her away from JERK, post haste. She was glad we did it, was glad to be out of it. Especially since it was her dad, and eldest sisters fiance, both of whom she loved, who showed up to bring her home *safely*.

And adult children should act like adult children and if they don't want the parents intruding .. tell them to butt out.

She could only intrude to the level that they allowed her.

I would have told her to butt out .. but they obviously sat and listened to her/them and discussed stuff with her/them ..

imo imo

It wasn't up to Jason to tell his m-i-l to butt out. And I'm sorry but I do not believe Jason ever discussed his sex life with her. That's waaaay over the top.

JMO

Jason did nothing to help plan Michelle's funeral. When asked "where was Jason when you were arranging the funeral?" Ms Fisher responded, "ask him."

I hope all these circumstances lead to a conviction. He lawyered up before he even got back to Raleigh on the day of Michelle's murder. He NEVER spoke to the police. He relinquished custody of his daughter to avoid having to speak to a court. At what point does justice SCREAM out his guilt? All these circumstances lead to only one conclusion. But I don't have faith in our justice system to hold him accountable.

He is a coward and a despicable human being.

Tell us how you REALLY feel Boodles ... :seeya:

Philanderer - relevant
Liar - relevant
Immature - relevant
Passive Aggressive (silent treatment) - relevant

Doesn't like MIL - not relevant, IMO

Thanks, gritguy - trying to use your statement about what should really be attributed to proving guilt and what's just muddying the waters.

Slayer Young just gave Cassidy to Meredith. This was after NO visitation for a year. This was after returning gifts, attempting to sever the relationship between Cassidy and the Fishers.

His actions speak volumes. No deposition, no questions, no psych exam.....just gave his daughter away to avoid these actions. This makes absolutely no sense unless he has something to hide.

What was he avoiding? Why just give away your daughter? Slayer Young is guilty of the murder of Michelle Fisher Young.......and he knows he is guilty.

Thank God the Fisher's have Cassidy. Thank God she is away from the pig who savagely murdered her mother!

It wasn't up to Jason to tell his m-i-l to butt out. And I'm sorry but I do not believe Jason ever discussed his sex life with her. That's waaaay over the top.

JMO

Hmmmmmm .. I'll agree to disagree on this one.

I, personally, had NO problem telling my MIL to butt out when she was meddling ..

I think I used: "I don't really think that's anyone's business but mine and DH.."

Just sayin' ..
imo

Each of our daughers had one *loser* relationship prior to their marriages. One guy who was a real jerk, and I'm being kind when I use the term *jerk*. We learned through experience to make sure our daughters always knew they could come home again. In one case my husband rented a truck on a Saturday morning, and along with one son in law, showed up at daughter and jerks apartment, unannounced, to move her and her things OUT and back home with us. Her sisters had come to us and told us how BAD things had gotten, and we as a family decided that was the best course of action. Rent the truck, show up, and get her away from JERK, post haste. She was glad we did it, was glad to be out of it. Especially since it was her dad, and eldest sisters fiance, both of whom she loved, who showed up to bring her home *safely*.

I am glad she has you ♥

Anyone???

Sorry 15, she testified that the house was all lit up inside and out at around 3:30ish am but could not be sure of exact time. Also reported seeing a light colored SUV in front of the house (Jason has a white explorer). Also Cassidy's DNA as well as two adult medications known to cause drowsiness were found in a medicine dropper in her room.

IMO, LF and JY's relationship has little to nothing to do with Michelle's murder, yet is dominating the discussion here!

IMOIMOIMO

Jason did nothing to help plan Michelle's funeral. When asked "where was Jason when you were arranging the funeral?" Ms Fisher responded, "ask him."

I hope all these circumstances lead to a conviction. He lawyered up before he even got back to Raleigh on the day of Michelle's murder. He NEVER spoke to the police. He relinquished custody of his daughter to avoid having to speak to a court. At what point does justice SCREAM out his guilt? All these circumstances lead to only one conclusion. But I don't have faith in our justice system to hold him accountable.

He is a coward and a despicable human being.

BBM. All she's doing for the jury is making it very clear she still hates the guy. I think the men and perhaps some of the women on the jury will totally disregard everything she says.

JMO

JMO

Please, for someone who discusses it with all their friends? Someone who pees on friends carpets and sits naked on friends furniture in mixed company? Jason *discussed* his 'hot beef' with everybody, even his momma.

I don't mean my mom is heartless. She has held my hand so many times.

She doesn't meddle. I see a lot of meddling here. I mean wth gets into sex lives of their children.
IMO JMO take it or leave it IMO

Hmmmmmm .. I'll agree to disagree on this one.

I, personally, had NO problem telling my MIL to butt out when she was meddling ..

I think I used: "I don't really think that's anyone's business but mine and DH.."

Just sayin' ..
imo

And that may have worked for you. But Jason was raised in the South and Southern folks do not tell their M-i-L to butt out. Perhaps it is a cultural thing.

JMO

Sorry 15, she testified that the house was all lit up inside and out at around 3:30ish am but could not be sure of exact time. Also reported seeing a light colored SUV in front of the house (Jason has a white explorer). Also Cassidy's DNA as well as two adult medications known to cause drowsiness were found in a medicine dropper in her room.

Thanks Mama-cita! Were they able to do anything to NY times lady on cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member