State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-10-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She testified that she saw a light colored vehicle parallel to the house, either next to the house or next to the road. All the lights were on. There was another vehicle parked on the road in front of the house. She placed the time near 3:30. She said that back of the vehicel, an SUV, was opened up as though someone was loading stuff into the vehicle, but she didn't see any people.

Regarding drugs, the child's DNA is on the medicine dropper, unknown DNA or a print is on the medicine cap. There is no evidence the child was drugged.

Sorry Otto but there was NO UNKNOWN DNA vis a vis the medicine. There was an unknown print on the Tylenol cap. Which could have originated at the Pharmacy where it was purchased! Also since there were no prints on the dropper it stands to reason that the print on the Tylenol bottle is not related

Wow, listen to this email !!!

Jason is asking Michelle to please please cut down on her Mom's visits.

That even MF can not take LF's long visits.

And that may have worked for you. But Jason was raised in the South and Southern folks do not tell their M-i-L to butt out. Perhaps it is a cultural thing.

JMO

Oh how funny you are .. I've only been above the mason dixon line ONCE in my life .. born and raised in the DEEP SOUTH ..

It's a family thing... not a southern thing .. imo. I wasn't raised by meddling parents, so it was no problem for me to let her know that what happens in my marriage won't be discussed with her .. trust me, I was a southern belle when I said it too ... *grin*

I'm done with this .... :seeya:

Agreeing to disagree ..

imo

For those reading along

No cross on mother.
Next up is high school friend Jennifer who was living in NY and now NJ.
States MY called upset saying she was pregnant and JY wanted an abortion. States that MY says JY told her that he would resent her and the baby for the rest of their lives if she didn't abort.

Thanks for the updates!!

I would prefer to hear the email without the intonation.

Wow! Quite an email. It seems it's paining her to read this. She knows it's going to hurt Linda. :(

fran

ETA....the email had to have been at least two pages, just J's portion. He basically was complaining about Linda staying with them. He accused M of always turning the discussion on him and this was interfering with their marriage. Yikes! Kind of goes to J's state of mind just prior to Michelle's murder. :(

Wow, listen to this email !!!

Jason is asking Michelle to please please cut down on her Mom's visits.

That even MF can not take LF's long visits.

I hope the email when he threatened to kill her and told her "pray that the beer kicks in" is also read. That's far more telling, IMO.

Sorry Otto but there was NO UNKNOWN DNA vis a vis the medicine. There was an unknown print on the Tylenol cap. Which could have originated at the Pharmacy where it was purchased! Also since there were no prints on the dropper it stands to reason that the print on the Tylenol bottle is not related

"A medicine dropper that contained traces of both substances, as well as Cassidy's DNA, was also seized. Defense attorneys pointed out that Jason Young's prints were not on the dropper or the Tylenol bottle, but a print that investigators could not connect to any of the people tested was on the Tylenol cap."

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/06/21/1288427/young-defense-begins-with-mother.html#storylink=cpy

If the print on the cap came from the pharmacist and the DNA on the jewelry box came from the salesperson, did the DNA on the rock originate with the rock manufacturer?

Basically just get her to say she couldn't be exactly sure when she was in the neighborhood (she picked up the papers between 2:30 and 3:00 so she would have been in the neighborhood about 30-45 minutes after IIRC); also that she could'nt be sure where the light SUV was in relation to the house. She was great for the pros IMO, bc she was sure the house was all lit up at that hour, which was unusual. She said you don't normally notice the house bc it sits back, but she passed by twice and both times it was lit up.

There was also the lady who lived down the street who worked for the Post Office who saw something going on there in the morning hours. I can't recall if it was her or the paper lady who said they saw a women driving a vehicle leaving the Young residence. I found these two stories substantial. Based on their stories, could the def. have time to be at the house or would he have to have left before them. And why were most all of the house lights on?

Also, the elderly neighbor's affidavit, only adds to the question.

pls share!!! TY

It is an email that MY forwarded to her friend, Jennifer, to show what was going on.

Jason is being really nice and trying to show Michelle that her Mom is hurting their family by all her long extended visits.

That even MF can only tolerate so much of her as well.

He mentions how many times LF has been there and how it is not fair.

That his family does not come and stay overnite, or any of the things LF does.

It goes on to say, he is trying, and he understands, but Michelle has to stand up to her Mom.

The visit to Brevard is mentioned, Jason says LF can come for Thanksgiving, but not to stay long after that.

It's a very long email and now the defense has decided not to cross.

Why would the pros bring this in? :waitasec:

To demonstrate that Jason was not happy about his mother in law's frequent visits. He also pointed out that Meredith would be alone on thanksgiving if mom wanted to spend the holiday with Jason's family ... he seems concerned that Meredith is left out by everyone.

"A medicine dropper that contained traces of both substances, as well as Cassidy's DNA, was also seized. Defense attorneys pointed out that Jason Young's prints were not on the dropper or the Tylenol bottle, but a print that investigators could not connect to any of the people tested was on the Tylenol cap."

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/06/21/1288427/young-defense-begins-with-mother.html#storylink=cpy

If the print on the cap came from the pharmacist and the DNA on the jewelry box came from the salesperson, did the DNA on the rock originate with the rock manufacturer?

You said unknown DNA was found on the medicine bottle. That is incorrect. < mod snip >

It is an email that MY forwarded to her friend, Jennifer, to show what was going on.

Jason is being really nice and trying to show Michelle that her Mom is hurting their family by all her long extended visits.

That even MF can only tolerate so much of her as well.

He mentions how many times LF has been there and how it is not fair.

That his family does not come and stay overnite, or any of the things LF does.

It goes on to say, he is trying, and he understands, but Michelle has to stand up to her Mom.

The visit to Brevard is mentioned, Jason says LF can come for Thanksigiving, but not to stay long after that.

It's a very long email and now the defense is up.

There were an awful lot of people in that marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine