State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-10-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mothers instinct speaks volumes. Seems she had him pegged from the get go! moo

Yup, the first time I met each daughters' *jerk*, I knew they were bad news. The only time they ever brought a guy home that turned my blood cold. Oh there were some we *liked* to various degrees more or less than others. But the JERK, I felt it from day one. Even the one who did everything he could to come across as *Mr. great guy* upon first meeting. After they left I turned to hubby and said "I don't like this one at all, he's bad news." Hubby didn't 'feel it', but I sure did.

Please, for someone who discusses it with all their friends? Someone who pees on friends carpets and sits naked on friends furniture in mixed company? Jason *discussed* his 'hot beef' with everybody, even his momma.

Exactly.

Please, for someone who discusses it with all their friends? Someone who pees on friends carpets and sits naked on friends furniture in mixed company? Jason *discussed* his 'hot beef' with everybody, even his momma.

Nothing would shock me with him.

I don't mean my mom is heartless. She has held my hand so many times.

She doesn't meddle. I see a lot of meddling here. I mean wth gets into sex lives of their children.
IMO JMO take it or leave it IMO

I agree. It is far over the top of meddling and could backfire badly with the jury.

JMO

Didn't find anything about the NY times lady's testimony.....can anyone fill me in on what she testified to?

The NY Times lady's testimony didn't seem to help or hurt either side. She was there sometime between 3:30 and 4:00. She saw the house lit up both inside and out which was unusual. She saw a van parked across the street. She saw a light-colored SUV which may have been the same size as JY's or may have been a different size. She initially thought it was parked up near the house but when she went back later with the police she thought it may have been parked on the street.

Jennifer, high school friend of M's. M called her when she got pregnant in '03 and M was crying, J wanted her to get an abortion or he would resent her and baby for the rest of his life.

Wow
:(
fran

ETA, but a bit later, days or weeks, M announced she was engaged.

Didn't find anything about the NY times lady's testimony.....can anyone fill me in on what she testified to?

Also, is it true that Cassidy was given adult drugs?

She testified that she saw a light colored vehicle parallel to the house, either next to the house or next to the road. All the lights were on. There was another vehicle parked on the road in front of the house. She placed the time near 3:30. She said that back of the vehicel, an SUV, was opened up as though someone was loading stuff into the vehicle, but she didn't see any people.

Regarding drugs, the child's DNA is on the medicine dropper, unknown DNA or a print is on the medicine cap. There is no evidence the child was drugged.

For those reading along

No cross on mother.
Next up is high school friend Jennifer who was living in NY and now NJ.
States MY called upset saying she was pregnant and JY wanted an abortion. States that MY says JY told her that he would resent her and the baby for the rest of their lives if she didn't abort.

Yup, the first time I met each daughters' *jerk*, I knew they were bad news. The only time they ever brought a guy home that turned my blood cold. Oh there were some we *liked* to various degrees more or less than others. But the JERK, I felt it from day one. Even the one who did everything he could to come across as *Mr. great guy* upon first meeting. After they left I turned to hubby and said "I don't like this one at all, he's bad news." Hubby didn't 'feel it', but I sure did.

Ive been in same situation with my daughter. Its instinct.... moo

For those reading along

No cross on mother.
Next up is high school friend Jennifer who was living in NY and now NJ.
States MY called upset saying she was pregnant and JY wanted an abortion. States that MY says JY told her that he would resent her and the baby for the rest of their lives if she didn't abort.

Jason is not a good man.

No cross??? What??

What was there to cross? From what I'm reading here, her testimony was irrelevant. We all know he's a jerk and the jury probably does too. Did he brutally murder Michelle because he hated his MIL and possibly Michelle's family?

One juror can question if the MIL meddled in their marriage perhaps that was why he didn't get involved with the funeral arrangements. Her family wanted to and he let them.

Jason's reaction to his intrusive m-i-l was to not want her to around him. I think that's a pretty normal reaction. I think the majority of the jury will agree when weighing this testimony.

JMO

I think it also could speak to his motive/his hate and rage

:twocents:

Thanks Mama-cita! Were they able to do anything to NY times lady on cross?

Basically just get her to say she couldn't be exactly sure when she was in the neighborhood (she picked up the papers between 2:30 and 3:00 so she would have been in the neighborhood about 30-45 minutes after IIRC); also that she could'nt be sure where the light SUV was in relation to the house. She was great for the pros IMO, bc she was sure the house was all lit up at that hour, which was unusual. She said you don't normally notice the house bc it sits back, but she passed by twice and both times it was lit up.

Tell us how you REALLY feel Boodles ... :seeya:

That was nothing, it was the tiniest tip of my iceberg. I have followed this case since the day Michelle was murdered. I vividly remember the days passing, and waiting to hear what Jason had to say to help the investigation. But day after day, week after week, month after month and he GAVE NOTHING. It was surreal. Then the civil case was held and he would not speak. He never helped to find his wife's, his pregnant wife's, killer. He ran and hid behind his mom's <mod edit> skirt.

What I am less sure of is whether his mommy is blinded by her love for her son, or whether she aided him after the fact (sometimes I wonder about before as well...). I have no respect for Pat Brown. I understand a mother's unconditional love for her child, but I do not understand shielding a murderer from justice.

I had to be gone yesterday, but I caught Gracie's testimony in the morning. Just had to say that she's a strong woman! She did a great job. I thought the defense treated her really crappy.

I bet this lady will get crossed! This testimony will not be good for defendant. moo:twocents:

I think it also could speak to his motive/his hate and rage

:twocents:

I think that is too great a leap to expect the jury to make together. People who dislike their in-laws but wish to make a marriage work, usually just stay away from the in-laws. Jason's wish to keep distance seems perfectly normal to me and it has nothing to do with Michelle's murder.

JMO

Oh and I meant to add:

Hi everyone :)

N/T is your boss there today? I hope you can still watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine