State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-16-2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the smirks and smiles be caused by nerves? IDK just wondering. Apparently some people have strange reactions in stressful situations.

I dont know but shes got a attitude going on with the smirks. :seeya:

Who is this man that's testifying?

Sorry I haven't followed this case...am watching on trutv. TIA

wm

ETA Wait a minute....that is a woman. My apologies. (wm, slinks out of the room)....

Roflmao!!! WM I nearly peed myself!!!

I dont know but shes got a attitude going on with the smirks. :seeya:

I think Mizz $$$$ & JLY have much the same morals, or lack there of. They could almost be twins, same lack of empathy, same smirks, same 'who gives a flying **** attitude', IMO.:maddening:

I think Mizz $$$$ & JLY have much the same morals, or lack there of. They could almost be twins, same lack of empathy, same smirks, same 'who gives a flying **** attitude', IMO.:maddening:

That's interesting. Do we know anything about her husband?

Why do I feel like "The Situation" is about to bust out on the screen? This is like Raleigh Shore...

Ok. This is very superficial and childish of me but I can't help myself...her hair is AWFUL! She couldn't use some smoothing milk? Shine serum? Something? Moisturize chica!!!!

Sorry.

Wow. I was just thinking her hair looks cute....wish mine would do that.

I guess he didnt tell her that he slept with carol ann!! :floorlaugh:

I don't recall this laughing, smirking thing from the first trial.

Wait, did she say that Jason told her that he spoke with Meredith Fisher on Thursday night? Is that new news??

Ugh! I wish I could hear this!!! :banghead:

IMO, she definitely is not nervous. She is very full of herself and cocky. Kind of reminds me of JY, actually. I see a wedding ring on her hand. I wonder if she's still married to the husband she was cheating on?

Again, I don't understand women, but at what point do you reflect back on things and think, "I cheated on my husband with a guy who likes to be towed down the street by a lawn mower and who urinates in a house in front of people" and then feel depressed? Does that take a long time; can that be repressed as just too horrifying to confront?

She is a loon. moo Shes telling JY what to purchase for his wife while shes bedding him! yuck!!!!!

I wish BH would take Michelle's calendar away from this lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3