State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-16-2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep my husband's mistress from picking out my gifts and ordering them at a discount!

What is wrong with these people? This is surreal.

I think she was a bit worse the first time.JMO

Really? I must have forgotten, but I don't recall having any mental impressions of her from then as a smirker. Perhaps I was listening to the feed and not watching.

Again, I don't understand women, but at what point do you reflect back on things and think, "I cheated on my husband with a guy who likes to be towed down the street by a lawn mower and who urinates in a house in front of people" and then feel depressed? Does that take a long time; can that be repressed as just too horrifying to confront?

Not by this witness. She doesn't see anything wrong with it. Along with lack of empathy, IMO she also lacks any sort of incite into herself, her actions, her motives. She is SHALLOW to such a degree..... < shakes head in bewilderment > :maddening:

Fitting they're talking about Coach purses, because this witness has been coached. Lying through her teeth and she is not a very good liar in my opinion.

On cue! Tears!

This is soooo special.

The husband's married mistress is picking out his wife's anniversary gifts.

Could it get any worse than that?

Oh, yeah, the wife is murdered and didn't need the anniversary gifts after all. :(

JMHO
fran

Fitting they're talking about Coach purses, because this witness has been coached. Lying through her teeth and she is not a very good liar in my opinion.

SO COACHED (thus I presume, the lack of mascara and lipstick also). But her outfit could be worn out for cocktails later.

Just re-reading the email to Gen....
"I have a daughter who I never realized a person could love something so much."

Yep. His daughter was a "thing". He could've said "never realized a person could love someone or something/anyone or anything"........ She's a possession, not a daughter.

Don't you want to ask her what was the purpose of her going to Raleigh - to mourn Michelle or console Jayson?

On cue! Tears!

What do you think she is lying about? I haven't been able to follow too closely.:seeya:

OMG. Did she really just *laugh* while talking about this?!

Fake! Fake! Fake! She was practically smiling when she said they found Michelle.

I also want to ask her if the McBroad's suspected Jayson? Or did they have discussion of "who did this" when they were all in Raleigh for her funeral?????

I don't care how hurt and upset you were MM....

All I care about is that Michelle was murdered~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members