State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-16-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, she was upset LE came to her home and that the information of her affair was out in the MSM and how it effected her!

OMG, she didn't ask him how the investigation was going? Just what they asked her!

for goodness sake!
:mad:
fran

Wow, she was so very hurt by this whole thing because the media and LE showed up at her house and it negatively affected her. Oh my gosh, this is really unbelievable. Whoever said she was shallow was really on point. This woman is not dealing with reality.

Where's the hurt over the LOSS OF her 'friend'?

P.S. I LOVE the way Becky Holt is phrasing these questions...and MM doesn't even get it...

WHO FREAKING DOESN'T ASK THE HUSBAND OF A MURDERED WOMAN ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION?

I will answer my own question - one that either knows something or suspects something REALLY bad.

I just don't think this is possible to NOT discuss this - it's messed up. It's not logical. It doesn't make sense.

And to quote that great Legal Mind - Judge Judy - if it doesn't make sense, then it's not true.

I would treat her as hostile. So much of this does not make sense.

She expressed to JY how hurt she was and how angry she was about LE coming to her house and how the affair coming to light had a bad affect on her.

She never asked JY about the investigation. Only what LE asked her about, never what LE asked him about.

They talked about what each of them missed about Michelle.

She saw JY again in 2007. Thru email he said he was coming to Myrtle Beach. They met at a hotel and they sat and talked for a long time. Talked about media. How a lot of lies were said. Hurtful things that weren't true. Talked about Cassidy. He was in Myrtle for a golf weekend. He left the group to meet with her in the hotel.

She saw him one other time that same weekend. They met and talked again.

-----

Wow. It's all about her and her poor, hurt feelings. Unbelievable.

Oh she told "Lisa" that she was going to meet up with the defendant in Myrtle Beach.

Is this the same "Lisa" that you say was having an affair with your husband MM??

She is STUPID not to realize how she is coming across. Shallow & stupid.

First rule of an abuser. Separate the victim from friends and family.

just sayin'
fran

Maybe she can go have lunch with Jason now that it lunch time!!!:maddening:

I'll admit, I wouldn't had believed this stuff she was saying unless I heard it myself.

Just like I said before, she wasn't jealous of MY, MY was irrelevant to her, like a fly is irrelevant when it lands on you.

Stopping for lunch - who could have an appetite after this? I need a shower, feeling really slimy and dirty...

My memory's fading. Was it MM who was told by police to keep away from /stop contact with Jason or she'd be investigated as a co-conspiritor?

My memory's fading. Was in MM who was told by police to keep away from /stop contact with Jason or she'd be investigated as a co-conspiritor?

Was she investigated? In my opinion she should have been. Wasn't she the first phone call he made the morning after the murder I heard yesterday he called her first in the a.m. and they talked 23 minutes. jmo

My memory's fading. Was it MM who was told by police to keep away from /stop contact with Jason or she'd be investigated as a co-conspiritor?

Yes, and CAS ws also told to stop having contact with him as well.

In MM's case, they told her she was stupid and that they would take her with him.

Some things I need to understand:

1) Did Meredith really call Jason Young on Thursday night, Nov 2, 2006? That seems odd and I had not heard this before.

2) No one can explain this, but how could all these people betray Michelle like this?

3) Were Sowerby's and Money's alibi's confirmed and completely checked out?

4) Did I understand MM to say she flew in to Raleigh THAT FRIDAY (Nov 3), the day Michelle was murdered? Or was it the following Friday?

<modsnip>

Wow, that was interesting !!

Can't wait for Part 2, Becky is treating her different this time, imo.

what are you tying this statement back to?

The discussion was about MY's mom coming to live with them and how he didn't want that. I guess it's just me, when I lost my husband, all of my kids wanted me to come live with them. Course, I get along with all of the SO's.

On that note, I have a dear friend who's daughter was in a knock-down, drag-out abusive relationship for 8 years. The first thing her spouse told her is, 'No one knows what goes on in this household.'.................... It took her 8 years and almost her murder, before she got up the nerve and determination to divorce him. Course, he was in jail for a year for attempted murder. :(

Scott Peterson told an interviewer, 'No on knew what went on in our relationship, except Laci and me.' Later convicted of murder.

I know someone else who was in an abusive relationship, their spouse wouldn't let them talk about anything to do with the marriage.....This was a man, btw, sometimes it's not always the husband, but reversed, including the affair.

I know Linda was a bit outspoken as far as JY went and how he treated MY. But the couple did have loud, loud arguments with Linda in the home. It would be almost impossible to stay out of those disagreements at all. She was put in the middle!...and sometimes, even if you don't say anything, it's the fact that you're aware of the situation that the abuser doesn't want to let out. Kind of destroys their 'good guy' image.

I know all won't agree with this, but it is my opinion, and that's ok. It's just been what I've observed, fwiw.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members