State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My suggestion is to use two hard drive. One clean, one for your things that you don't want anyone to know about.

Best bet is to keep things you don't want anyone to know about off your computer entirely.

No they were not deleted. It was the last activity on computer prior to shut down on Nov 2.

Oh, thank you!

I was working on something else during the testimony about the mapquest stuff. Do you know if that was done at about the same time as the Ebay search?

tia
fran

Greg drove him in from Brevard (on left)

96089-amanda-600x450.jpg

Uh oh! The clothes they recovered form his suitcase, vs photos!

Gotcha! JY,

Let's see what excuse, oh I mean explanation we can come up with now.

JMHO
fran

I find the way the case is presented is all over the place. Wouldn't it have made more sense to have this guy at the same time the shoe print evidence and other evidence was being testified to?

Today, we went from daycare teachers to computer expert back to forensics.

This is a mess

I'm kinda' behind here now. So, were these Ebay searches carefully deleted from the history of this puter, like the head trauma etc?

just wonderin' if he took as great of care in covering his tracks with this search so MY wouldn't see it.

curious,'
fran

Yeah, it's curious, isn't it? Such a big secret that it generates a flurry of phone calls to and from several combinations of people, and requires a family member to go flying to the Young home to keep the secrecy intact. Clearly the guy knows how to delete things when he doesn't want his activities and intentions known.

Maybe if he'd had sex with the purse, or googled "kill someone with a brick in a purse", the time of the search would be an unknown now.

Oh, nevermind.

This is of the id'ing of the shoes we already know about.

Darn! I thought they had something new from last time.

fran

They can still recover pieces from a broken hard drive. The best bet would be the write over the entire drive with zeros. DOD standard is 7 times, but I can do it on my Mac up to 32 times. It's a very long and drawn out process, but I don't think anyone can get through it.

With much effort, we were able to smash the hard drive to smithereens with a sledge hammer. We took the pieces and put them in the trash over a four week period. We did it just to find out how much work it would be. It had gone out on a lightning strike. :floorlaugh:

Well, I do agree that the way the prosecution is presenting is a mess, hush puppies aside.

lose them?
Are you serious?

He is adding the fine details and connecting the dots on the HP shoes

Sorry he's not connecting any dots. This should have been presented when the shoe testimony was presented!!

This is a mess! They look disorganized.

I find the way the case is presented is all over the place. Wouldn't it have made more sense to have this guy at the same time the shoe print evidence and other evidence was being testified to?

Today, we went from daycare teachers to computer expert back to forensics.

This is a mess

It's too mundane and downright boring when you have testimony after testimony after testimony, about forensic type stuff that the witness understands from inside out, trying to explain how they came up with their result, that they tell you in one sentence.

The jury about goes to sleep.

This keeps their interest peeked or sharp.

The final witness at the end, imho, should be the lead det or one in charge and how they brought it all out to resulting in his arrest. Number the items.

The final act for the prosecutor, is to tie it all up in the closing arguments or statements. Putting it all in order, to put the pieces of the puzzle in place that spells murder.

JMHO
fran

Well, I do agree that the way the prosecution is presenting is a mess, hush puppies aside.

As a juror I'd be pulling my hair out. This guy is saying that he told the other gal what she had to do who presented testimony 3 days ago. Why wasn't this done when she was testifying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes