State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too mundane and downright boring when you have testimony after testimony after testimony, about forensic type stuff that the witness understands from inside out, trying to explain how they came up with their result, that they tell you in one sentence.

The jury about goes to sleep.

This keeps their interest peeked or sharp.

The final witness at the end, imho, should be the lead det or one in charge and how they brought it all out to resulting in his arrest. Number the items.

The final act for the prosecutor, is to tie it all up in the closing arguments or statements. Putting it all in order, to put the pieces of the puzzle in place that spells murder.

JMHO
fran

This is not tying anything together. He's testifying what he told the other gal to do.:waitasec:

With much effort, we were able to smash the hard drive to smithereens with a sledge hammer. We took the pieces and put them in the trash over a four week period. We did it just to find out how much work it would be. It had gone out on a lightning strike. :floorlaugh:

Now I'm REALLY curious what you were hiding on that hard drive......You can tell me, I won't tell a soul, honest. Trust me.

It's too mundane and downright boring when you have testimony after testimony after testimony, about forensic type stuff that the witness understands from inside out, trying to explain how they came up with their result, that they tell you in one sentence.

The jury about goes to sleep.

This keeps their interest peeked or sharp.

The final witness at the end, imho, should be the lead det or one in charge and how they brought it all out to resulting in his arrest. Number the items.

The final act for the prosecutor, is to tie it all up in the closing arguments or statements. Putting it all in order, to put the pieces of the puzzle in place that spells murder.

JMHO
fran
With respect, there's a way to keep the jury's interest while being cohesive in presentation. The prosecution in the Anthony trial is a good example of that. I agree with ~n/t~ here that the prosecution in this case is a mess.

IMO

This must be driving those who are taking notes crazy.

File : Hush Puppies.

:floorlaugh:

Now I'm REALLY curious what you were hiding on that hard drive......You can tell me, I won't tell a soul, honest. Trust me.

Not hiding a darn thing. Just curious. Of course, being here and watching so many trials over the years, I'm just glad LE had no reason to search it! However, I've been less concerned over time since it's obvious I'm a true crime junkie.

Ok now we're back to the shirt. Video surveillance clothing

Now we do hear about the missing clothing! That's the real biggie here, aside from actually seeing the shoes.

Clothing....the missing pullover.

HUGE evidence.

Tart is doing an excellent job tying the key evidence and connecting the dots.

So much better than last trial!!!!

This must be driving those who are taking notes crazy.

File : Hush Puppies.

:floorlaugh:

I think this would be my only complaint so far, if I were on the jury. I am so anal about my note taking, that I would want to group everything related on the same couple of pages. I think the prosecution is doing a much better job this time around, but they should have grouped these people together. Perhaps they wanted to end on a bang at the end of the weekend (Day Care testimony), but the pace kept that from occurring, or some similar scheduling issue kept them from grouping the Hushpuppy people together.

Not hiding a darn thing. Just curious. Of course, being here and watching so many trials over the years, I'm just glad LE had no reason to search it! However, I've been less concerned over time since it's obvious I'm a true crime junkie.

likely excuse :seeya:

Weren't these photos already presented to the jury?

The last trial this evidence was never emphasized.
Tart is doing it vs Spivey.
MUCH better Job!!!!

Good, the CB video still showed a clear round toe

BUSTED

As a juror I'd be pulling my hair out. This guy is saying that he told the other gal what she had to do who presented testimony 3 days ago. Why wasn't this done when she was testifying?

I'm not a juror, but I'm finding this pretty dang riveting even having had the opportunity to pick the photos apart myself.

Just when it's getting really good I have to go feed my sheep.
:D

Later, guys.

Sorry he's not connecting any dots. This should have been presented when the shoe testimony was presented!!

This is a mess! They look disorganized.

I disagree.......IMO this presentation is MUCH better than the last trial.

haircut, clean-up in an attempt to look "nicer"/"cleaner".......sorry this attempt to look less like the <mod snip> he really is FAILED. Slayer is still murdering piece of *****!!

Posters keep comparing it to the other trial and saying this one is better. I guess it went from bad to better? That's not good enough.:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95