State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not change clothes at mama's house? Since we know he changed pullovers at the hotel, could he have put on the black pullover that they now show at the birthday party. We were comparing it to the light pullover at the front counter of HI when he checked in.

Mama told LE he did not take out luggage or clothing from car when he arrived at MF's.

When Ma Pat takes the stand, Howard can grill her on her detailed statement to LE about the luggage and what he was wearing

Not disagreeing with you, just trying to clarify earlier posts. So it was a mistake not seizing the clothes Jason was wearing, more testimony regarding the gas station attendant that the defense was able to muddy up even more.....and this is GOOD for the Prosecution?

Well the start of this witness was good or maybe even great for the Pros, but in cross things sort of went downhill IMO

The defense is playing the "well did you ask him for his clothes/shoes?" game.

Apparently to some people, items cannot be 'missing' unless you formally ask someone for the item(s) and then they don't produce them.

If you search for the items after seeing evidence on a video or a photo, through serving a search warrant, and the items are not located, it's not because they're 'missing,' it's because the cops are incompetent, is how this reasoning goes.

:waitasec:

This flawed logic appears to work though. Barnum & Bailey had it right.

I think the pc way of saying it is that Klink refreshed his memory of that interview with Gracie.

Exactly. I don't think he was trying to mislead with his testimony. I also don't find it odd that she didn't memorize Jason's clothing or height....she was too busy looking at the face that was yelling at her at the time. I still find her credible. Him parking at a pump she couldn't see fits with what he would've been doing to hide himself from cameras. Him being upset that he had to go in to pay cash also fits.

He DID leave the car when he got to his mom's. He testified he was stretched out on a lazy boy type chair when his sister came in the house to see him after he got the news of the murder.

So did he change clothes or not?

So did he change clothes or not?

Testimony by MF is that he was wearing a 'henley' type shirt underneath his dress work shirt when he walked into her house. The work shirt was hanging open. He had on his work slacks. I don't know what shoes he wore.

He most certainly did NOT have that dark pullover with the stripe on it, nor did he have those HP Orbital shoes. Those had been discarded after the murder.

So don't get too worked up over what Klink appeared to accomplish during his cross exam. Bottomline: that dark pullover is gone. The HP Orbital shoes are gone. Whatever pants JY was wearing during the murder are also gone. And no slight of hand trick is going to change that reality.

Is court over for today? I just got home and can't find it online.

Thanks

Here are the facts concerning the missing pullover.
Ma Pat will be in deep if she tries to change this story on the stand.
(from 2/2008 SW)

Capture-38.jpg

Testimony by MF is that he was wearing a 'henley' type shirt underneath his dress work shirt when he walked into her house. The work shirt was hanging open. He had on his work slacks. I don't know what shoes he wore.

He most certainly did NOT have that dark pullover with the stripe on it, nor did he have those HP Orbital shoes. Those had been discarded after the murder.

So don't get too worked up over what Klink appeared to accomplish during his cross exam. Bottomline: that dark pullover is gone. The HP Orbital shoes are gone. Whatever pants JY was wearing during the murder are also gone. And no slight of hand trick is going to change that reality.

Haha... no shirt, no shoes, no gloves, no pants = no believe he didn't do it.

This almost reminds me of Scott Peterson when he was confronted with a photo of he and his g/f Amber. He said it must be someone who looked just like him, because it wasn't him. :rolleyes:

Now we're to believe that magically JY had another pair of shoes stitched just like the photo on and now they're gone and oh, yeah, that pullover too, on under his shirt and tie? and yeah, that old thing is gone too. Moved around so much since then it just plumb! disappeared all on it's own.

yeah, that's it.
fran

gimme' a break!

Is court over for today? I just got home and can't find it online.

Thanks

go to the media links thread at the top of the Michelle Young forum. I've already posted the clips for the daily videos from WRAL.

hth
fran

Darn, I just got home from work and it looks like I've missed some exciting testimony today! Off to catch up. This whole "gainful employment" thing is really cutting into my trial time...

Also, Shelly Schaad testified to what she saw JY wearing when he arrived at MF's house. She was there too.

And no, that dark pullover was not being worn. Nor were those HP Orbital shoes.

Here are the facts concerning the missing pullover.
Ma Pat will be in deep if she tries to change this story on the stand.
(from 2/2008 SW)

Capture-38.jpg

I knew you'd have something for us on this Just the Fax!

You da bomb!
:D
fran

Not disagreeing with you, just trying to clarify earlier posts. So it was a mistake not seizing the clothes Jason was wearing, more testimony regarding the gas station attendant that the defense was able to muddy up even more.....and this is GOOD for the Prosecution?

It looked pretty good, and then it went downhill fast in the last couple of minutes where we learned that investigators never requested the clothes that Jason was wearing and they didn't look for the clothes for at least a year.

This almost reminds me of Scott Peterson when he was confronted with a photo of he and his g/f Amber. He said it must be someone who looked just like him, because it wasn't him. :rolleyes:

Now we're to believe that magically JY had another pair of shoes stitched just like the photo on and now they're gone and oh, yeah, that pullover too, on under his shirt and tie? and yeah, that old thing is gone too. Moved around so much since then it just plumb! disappeared all on it's own.

yeah, that's it.
fran

gimme' a break!

My favorite was the call from France :what: ... that wasn't.

Just happened to easily find MF's testimony on what JLY was wearing when he arrived: dress pants, dress shoes, "thermal cut" crew neck shirt w/ a couple buttons at the neck under an unbuttoned dress shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95