State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I missed that day of MF.
Do you have the link and the time stamp?

Interesting the dress shirt was unbuttoned and over the henley sweater.
Yes, very odd.

HULLO? That's what I was trying to tell you! MF described it quite clearly.

More details from Ma Pat.....this time about how he ended up with that creme henley sweater on.

(Dark pants and dress shoes)

Mama was worried he could go into shock during the ride to Raleigh

:floorlaugh:

Capture-39.jpg
She also brought peanut butter crackers and orange juice to ward off shock.
And lots of Kleenex.

I'm looking at this as a juror. The timing of the emails is important to me. What they reveal, if anything, means nothing. The lies and more lies. We know already. His lovers testified to it.

The ILY and whatever BS he put in them is so typical of any guy that is having an affair. It doesn't mean he murdered MY. It's just one piece. Give me all the other evidence.

Scott Peterson wasn't convicted because he had an affair with Amber Frey. He was convicted because of all the other evidence putting him at the scene of the crime.

But Amber Frey was an important component because it went to his motive. The other evidence was circumstantial, but it was not a smoking gun. The state needed to also show that he wanted to be single again and did not want a baby or a wife anymore. Those pictures of him with Amber at the Christmas parties were very damning, imo.

I'm looking at this as a juror. The timing of the emails is important to me. What they reveal, if anything, means nothing. The lies and more lies. We know already. His lovers testified to it.

The ILY and whatever BS he put in them is so typical of any guy that is having an affair. It doesn't mean he murdered MY. It's just one piece. Give me all the other evidence.

Scott Peterson wasn't convicted because he had an affair with Amber Frey. He was convicted because of all the other evidence putting him at the scene of the crime.

I don't agree. The bay might not have been the scene of the crime.

It was a completely circumstancial case.

NOT THAT I BELIEVE THIS BUT:
*You could absolutely say that someone else saw that SP's alibi was that he was fishing at the bay... and they deposited Lacy's body there to set up SP.

There is no pure evidence that he did it. Just alot of little pieces pointing to that as what happened. It was a terrible alibi to start with IMO.

Just like this case... I believe the husband did it.

Agree. Frankly, I zoned out during the detective's testimony. He didn't seem to have clear recall on things and was lacking confidence. But if I zoned out, who's to say the jurors would not have also. What I felt was left at the end of the testimony (rightly or wrongly) was that LE somehow screwed up in not requesting and obtaining evidence from every point they should have. I think the pros came back on redirect to clarify but it wasn't strong and forceful.

So yeah, the whereabouts of his clothing and what it means fell flat to me. And I didn't recall Meredith's testimony of what JY was wearing, so they will have to re-state that very clearly.

I can also imagine PY doing a 180 on her prior testimony to the tune of.... "Yes, I realize I said nothing was removed, but we were in shock. I seem to recall now that Jason said he spilled (pick your substance) on some clothes and I put them in the laundry hamper. I think I may have donated things to Goodwill between then and when the search warrant was executed.... you can imagine we were in such a state. How could you really expect me to remember?' yada yada yada. I would not put it past her. Turning things around to blame them on other parties might be a hereditary trait!

Yes... just like Cindy Anthony did. Still was protecting her lying, murdering daughter.

Certainly a clean cut responsible husband/father would be easier to defend, personally and professionally, than JY. So the degree of dirtbagness achieved is relative to what this defendant is capable of.

*You could absolutely say that someone else saw that SP's alibi was that he was fishing at the bay... and they deposited Lacy's body there to set up SP.

There is no pure evidence that he did it. Just alot of little pieces pointing to that as what happened. It was a terrible alibi to start with IMO.

So true, a random killer could have achieved 'his' (yes I do believe this was the work of a male) lifelong pursuit of the perfect murder and frame JY at the same time. Because this random killer knew JY would be out of town on business, it was a perfect storm of opportunity and he just couldn't pass it up.

Umm, I think WS should be held accountable for my lack of productivity today. Can someone please direct me to the appropriate dept., so I can lodge a complaint?

Just a nit, but I thought the testimony was he purchased shoes at DSW in Cary (I spend a lot of time there!) on Monday the 6th at 1:30ish in the afternoon. I thought it was odd that he went shoe shopping so quickly after the murder and as soon as he got Cassidy into daycare.

Thanks, Boodles! when writing the post above, I looked at my notes, and saw the date, but I wrote the 11th because I looked at the month date... doh.

they took a pair in the back of the vehicle. They weren't the shoes in the video as they had a different stitch pattern on the toe. The toe stitch pattern in the Cracker Barrel video matches the pattern of the missing hush puppies, which also happen to be the same pattern as the footprint in blood on the bedroom floor.

Just a coinky-dink, I'm sure,....................NOT!

JMHO
fran
:)

Does anyone have a link for this Cracker Barrel video showing the shoes that JY was wearing please?. tia

IA and people DID say that the murderer deposited her there after hearing Scott's alibi.

Does anyone have a link for this Cracker Barrel video showing the shoes that JY was wearing please?. tia

There was only an 8 X10 photo shown in court (appeared to be a shot down from ceiling). There was a quick glimpse and you could tell the toes were rounded. The shoes found in the vehicle had squared toes.

He was at CB Thursday evening around 9ish

There was only an 8 X10 photo shown in court (appeared to be a shot down from ceiling). There was a quick glimpse and You could tell the toes were rounded. The shoes found in the vehicle had squared toes.

He was at CB Thursday evening around 9ish

Thanks for that. :) Did anyone get a screen shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle