State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is such a pathetic person. He creeps me out big time. He had a lot of time to develop this crap he is spitting out.

He needs to be crossed by a skilled attorney who is very quick (if they get the chance) and pushes all his buttons.

Absolutely!!!!!!!! And that's why I am so afraid BH and HC do not have it in them. Boz could do it and trip JY up faster than he could remember his own name.

I have been on the phone (again) for much of this past hour but listening/watching as best I could to JY and his Academy Award winning performance. I now have a blistering headache, of which JY is solely responsible, so I am not sure if I can continue. He is one slick person.

Me too, NC. Awful headache. :(

sorry to perpetuate the off topic fixin to... but yes... we were stationed in Georgia for 5 years total and I also learned what a scumpernod and a muscadine are (and as a nurse... what "making water" means :eek: god forbid you ask the elderly if they 'urinated' in the hospital lol)

back on topic: I agree about his "delivery"... it is very baked... and it makes me feel icky. Will that convicty? Nah... but I think there is a lot of evidence to do the trick so far imhoo

(wow... sorry for the ala susan moss!)

All opinions are welcome here. Some posters interpret the testimony one way, others completely different.

There's no right or wrong opinion. They just MAY NOT agree with your opinion.

In the end, it's not going to be what the majority opinion is on this board or any other internet community.

It's going to be the unanimous verdict reached of the 12 member jury that's been entrusted to judge the Jason Young Murder Case.

Please remember it's not ok to call the defendant or any other participant in the case names. You can say they lie, in your opinion, but you can't call them names.

It's ok to disagree with a post, but not to call out other posters for their differing opinion.

We've reached over the 1/2 way of this second trial in the journey for justice for Michelle Young and her unborn son. It's not over, 'til it's over. We've seen that happen in many cases we thought for sure were going one way, only to have the verdict go the opposite way.

Let's pray that whatever this jury decides, it's the RIGHT answer.

Sincerely,
fran

The one 'slight' thing going for the DT is the shoes weren't like they were a custom order thing, they were sold in DSW. Did the DSW in Raleigh only carry the one box of that shoe? I mean, it's not like were talking the Bruno Magli shoes here.

I said slight...it's still damaging.
BBM

True, it's slight, and it only takes one juror. But it's such a remote, and I mean remote possibility, that it's not a reasonable conclusion that some unknown person made that print, from my point of view. However, it is reasonable that the HPs that made the print were on JY's feet.

IMO.

JY's defense is good though, so I wonder what they will do with the slight thing going for them! It's not much, but it's a kernel

I might be wrong but what happen to the undercover person that could only testify via camera??

He didn't want to be living with his MIL, that would definitely put a cramp in his style. Like, for instance, when CAS stayed a week with them, and Michelle went to NY on business. If LInda F was there, he couldnt get laid in the living room, and who knows who else spent some time on those couches with JY !!

I'll bet a buck that when JY was puttin' the blocks to CAS, he was smiling & thinking, "Take that MY -- this is what you get for saying no to me! I'll show you, you cold, cold *****."

"With regard to, um..." the HI door: so he said he figured out that the door wouldn't latch unless you pulled it hard, right? How long did it take to determine this, and was he sure it wouldn't lock later on? For instance, if doors in my house are pulled shut but not completely closed, when the central A/C kicks on it pulls the doors closed. If I was staying in a hotel it seems odd to leave the door unlatched and risk being locked out, needing to go to the front desk to get a new key, etc. Isn't it more convenient to simply take the KEY? It makes no sense to me. :waitasec:

How about just stay home the weekend before your anniversary and doing something nice instead of going to Orlando and doing your wife's friend.

I agree, you will never see me defend Jason for the way he treated Michelle.

We are back, talking about the auto accident he witnessed.

Gee, he seems more emotional talking about this accident victim than he did when he said he saw photos of MY after her murder. :(

sad,
fran

So the jury is going to see Jason Young's testimony and then be done for the day? Now I really have a hard time with this...they are basically letting him re-testify without getting on the stand again. After his first testimony, as disgusting as it is to recall, did the trick and snowed 8 of Wake County's smartest citizens.

Someone help me, how is this a good idea again? Just a few examples of how this trial to date differs enough to bring the correct verdict? I know I'm being impatient...I only hope they have cuts of his testimony queued up with testimony from this trial, and that Spivey can close the deal. Otherwise, I'm scratching my head over this and sick seeing and hearing this sociopath again.

Here comes the accident. Okay let me try to understand this... JY was so concerned that he did not know how and what else he could have done to help this person so after that he looks it up on the computer later but your wife is found dead and your daughter is left in the house with her but you don't find the need to look into this because your lawyer said not to talk. Sounds to me like the accident bothered him more than his wife death.

"And blood was coming from his nose and mouth..."
I wonder where JY actually saw this type of scene.....

Lord if this guy gets off God bless the women that ends up with him!!

I wonder if he just described michelle's last moments. :( The body rising up, a few fast breaths, etc. That just struck me, listening.....

Gee, if I was looking for anything to do with a traffic accident injury and kept getting sports type things, I'd ehhh..........put in vehicle accident, head on collision etc.

but that's just me,
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members