State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time with this trial, first with this testimony, no tears, no sadness, nothing! :eek:

This is my first time with this trial, first with this testimony, no tears, no sadness, nothing! :eek:

Just give it a while... the fake tears and crying will kick in. Hope you are close to a bathroom!

OK..he left Cracker Barrel 930 PM..He must have put pedal to the metal then..cause he got to Hampton In..Checked in and changed clothes or at least got to room talked on the phone and left again before midnight..ALL in less than 2.5 hours!!..Goodness..That explains all the gas needed to speed back and forth :rocker:

There's why the newspaper delivery person and the person who slipped the receipt under the door didn't notice the door was propped open. It wasn't propped open, just not closed all the way.

JY has a fabulous memory when in the court room.

I can't imagine how he kept his mouth shut and never spoke to the police and now he doesn't even take a breath. WTH???

OK..he left Cracker Barrel 930 PM..He must have put pedal to the metal then..cause he got to Hampton In..Checked in and changed clothes or at least got to room talked on the phone and left again before midnight..ALL in less than 2.5 hours!!..Goodness..That explains all the gas needed to speed back and forth :rocker:

The only time JY needed to be cautious of his speed was when he was going back to VA from Raleigh.

If he got pulled over on the way to his house he surely would have had a plausible story - so he could fly and make time.

But on the way back to the hotel he had to mind the speed - no way he wanted to be picked up for speeding.

I was in the courtroom this afternoon. Not a terribly exciting segment of the trial but it was interesting to finally see the jurors. They seemed very attentive for the most part and were taking notes. One of the male jurors was having trouble staying awake. I noted that 3 or 4 of the female jurors are on the young side, maybe in their 30s, so close to the age Michelle was at the time of her death. PY smiled when he was telling the story about CY wearing the "I'm a Big Sister" shirt.

The poor quality of the video is because WRAL is filming HC's laptop. It's not a direct feed. The jurors are watching on a large TV. Nothing is being shown on the big screen, so unless you can see HC's laptop you can't see the video in the courtroom.

You know, even when I was on the fence, I caved and watched JY's testimony in the first trial, and he really gave me the creeps. Too slick, self-serving, polished, full of s--t. I hope this jury sees what I'm seeing.

There's why the newspaper delivery person and the person who slipped the receipt under the door didn't notice the door was propped open. It wasn't propped open, just not closed all the way.

There was a receipt placed under his door and a newspaper, a weekend edition of the USA placed on his doorknob as well..

And, still the clerk testified to not seeing the door ajar.

Lol, I think you are the only one, but I am used to it....so, thank you.

You would not believe the attempts to shut me up...:)

I started with Guilty, then to the fence, I found so many things wrong with this case , I am now a firm NG......

I have compiled a list of things that the state will have trouble with.

Cammy, even though the majority of us on here think JY is guilty, you have been most pleasant in your opposing opinions. That makes such a huge difference!

There was a receipt placed under his door and a newspaper, a weekend edition of the USA placed on his doorknob as well..

IMO, it doesn't matter. The defense, unless they can produce someone with the same rare shoes who made that print, can't overcome the testimony regarding the HPs. It's a smoking gun.

I can't watch or listen to JY and there isn't enough bleach to get me thru it. The first time in trial #1 was bad enough.

I have been on the phone (again) for much of this past hour but listening/watching as best I could to JY and his Academy Award winning performance. I now have a blistering headache, of which JY is solely responsible, so I am not sure if I can continue. He is one slick person.

IMO, it doesn't matter. The defense, unless they can produce someone with the same rare shoes who made that print, can't overcome the testimony regarding the HPs. It's a smoking gun.

The one 'slight' thing going for the DT is the shoes weren't like they were a custom order thing, they were sold in DSW. Did the DSW in Raleigh only carry the one box of that shoe? I mean, it's not like were talking the Bruno Magli shoes here.

I said slight...it's still damaging.

Did you not just hear <mod snip> say the door wasn't ajar? It just didn't latch.

Talking about the purse and the anniversary now.

How about just stay home the weekend before your anniversary and doing something nice instead of going to Orlando and doing your wife's friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95