State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When this little love fest between JY and his attorney ended during the first trial - did the PT come at him or did they wave the white flag?

There is not one objection to this dog and pony show. What?

CAS testified that Jason did not swallow the ring, and that she DID not have to change her travel plans, as the state said.

iirc she testified that she was not sure if he actually swallowed them

After the mistrial and that little trial in FL last year, nothing is ever certain. I think the days of knowing of certain how trials will end have gone away.

All I heard for 5 years before the trial, was that Jason was toast, going down, busted and the case was a slam dunk.

Here we are, almost 8 months later after a hung jury, and no one was more shocked than me......

When this little love fest between JY and his attorney ended during the first trial - did the PT come at him or did they wave the white flag?

There is not one objection to this dog and pony show. What?

That's what stood out to me. He was allowed to testify continuously, no objections. Were they just dumbfounded the whole time, trying to figure out what to ask him?

I bet they got those knock off hush puppies the same place Linda got knock off coach purses! That's where they came from.

That's what stood out to me. He was allowed to testify continuously, no objections. Were they just dumbfounded the whole time, trying to figure out what to ask him?
BBM

I think that's exactly what happened, IMO.

Let's see, a three week late *surprise* anniversary gift, after he'd already sent her such a *nice* card from his weekend with michelle money? What a prize, what a prince. Would that every mother could find such a gem for her daughter.

So he got the mapquest, and left the ebay.

Just as I suspected.

He's lying. Or, it's just another one of those coinkydinks that point towards his guilt.

just sayin'
fran

What was there to object to?

Right now they are talking about Map Quest papers he printed off, and we just learned from testimony, that was true and the times are correct.

Why need to print pages of an expired ebay auction to take with you to VA.? Never made sense!

Excellent day for the state. Any juror on the fence after todays strong testimony is, well not too bright. Spivey will have a field day picking his many lies apart. Can't wait to see Jay sink in his chair LOL

So JLY knew dad probably wasn't coming. "I was pretty certain he wasn't coming.'

Talking about his drive, CB, etc.

Should be time for a break..

Excellent day for the state. Any juror on the fence after todays strong testimony is, well not too bright. Spivey will have a field day picking his many lies apart. Can't wait to see Jay sink in his chair LOL
Absolutely agree. As a mock juror who was on the fence, I'm convinced of his guilt now. JY made that very rare size 12 HP print! There's no other reasonable explanation for it.

He's done. Fin. Toast.

IMO

That said, I don't have high hopes, after witnessing the Anthony verdict.

No parking to the left of the hotel, so he parked on the right???????????

You are correct nurse.
Sure wish there was less misleading info posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95