State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is irritating! Last year my gardner came and ran the mower while JY was testifying and I couldn't hear. Now he's running the darn leaf blower! :rolleyes:

I missed the last 10 minutes! Couldn't hear a word.

grrrr,
fran

awwwww Laaawwdd! Just got home and saw JY on screen? Is this in front of jury? TIA!

<<gag>> I can't stand this -- right in the middle of this self-serving drivel, I went and put 3 rolls of toilet paper in our bathroom b/c we were nearly out.

So what does this tell us, boys & girls??

JY testimony = toilet paper

hmmmmm...

Yeah, I was workin' on my marriage, I was boinking michelle money every chance I got.

This is irritating! Last year my gardner came and ran the mower while JY was testifying and I couldn't hear. Now he's running the darn leaf blower! :rolleyes:

I missed the last 10 minutes! Couldn't hear a word.

grrrr,
fran
All you've really missed is overly dramatic Michelle running to her mother at every turn...and he was totally supportive of her going to a counselor but had issues with going to a marital counselor.

Michelle had issues. All Michelle's fault. Wanted Michelle to work on her issues and then they'd work on theirs. A big HMPH added here. :)

Cammy, glad you are here! I'm just curious, do you think (so far) that JY is truly innocent of murder or are you on the fence? TIA

Lol, I think you are the only one, but I am used to it....so, thank you.

You would not believe the attempts to shut me up...:)

I started with Guilty, then to the fence, I found so many things wrong with this case , I am now a firm NG......

I have compiled a list of things that the state will have trouble with.

You could email someone without drama "I could just kill you." Yup, no drama in that......

I can't watch or listen to JY and there isn't enough bleach to get me thru it. The first time in trial #1 was bad enough.

I think you are the only one, but I am used to it....so, thank you.

You would not believe the attempts to shut me up...:)

I started with Guilty, then to the fence, then I found so many things wrong with this case , that I am now a firm NG......

You would not want me on this jury......if you want a conviction.

I have compiled a list of things that the state will have trouble with.

Thanx for your reply! But, I'm wondering if you feel he is innocent of murder (different than NG).

It's video of last year's testimony.

hth
fran

And it is chalk full of out and out LIES, he is going down. This jury has got to be seeing all the lies he has already told. Working on his marriage, didn't like the therapist, wanted Meredith to be their therapist ???
Of course, his wife told therapist sex with Jason was like being raped, working on his marriage while sleeping w/anything he could con into it.
He is a pathetic liar, and he is toast ! :gavel: :gavel: :gavel:

He's such a silly guy, he didn't really swallow that wedding ring.

Ugh, this is how a liar does it, though. Get a little grain of truth in there, admit to something tiny... "I was very intoxicated, but that's no excuse".

Its not someone's words by which their character is measured - especially individuals like JY. It's their actions. The two rarely match.

I'd like to hear from someone who actually heard it from Michelle, that she knew at night, and let him continue his sick joke.

I know if someone did that to my wedding ring, I wouldn't be able to sleep all night thinking I'd never get it back.

I believe MY had a sense of humor, but sometimes you just have to draw the line. kwim?

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members