State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just my :twocents: on JY paying cash for gas: he was on a business trip... so why pay cash? That is very hinky to me.. also why use cash some of the time and the card at other times?

I don't buy it.

Assumption only, nb.
There is no 'proof' he bought the 9-10 gallons.

Other than the testimony of GC, which admittedly can be discounted, what evidence is there that he paid cash at all?

didn't they just show two cash transactions?:waitasec:

I also am not discounting the testimony of the eyewitness.

eta: I just saw JTF's post.. .thank you :)

further eta: I am still not discounting the eyewitness testimony :)

I do not expect Jason Young to take the stand again; he has to sense that this prosecution is more thorough and disproving his prior testimony. Even his own mother's testimony looks bad for him; Pat can't save the little imp now, her own words provide one more piece of the puzzle against her son.

So far, at this point, I don't see him taking the stand again.

He said he used a twig to hold the door, Agent Galloway confirmed.
He said he took the twig from a bush, Agent Galloway confirmed.

He said he was in his room all nite, testimony shows a receipt placed
under his door and a newspaper on his doorknob and still no one saw his door ajar.......
No hotel guest came forward to seeing him anywhere he should or should not have been.

I just learned the fingerprint on the camera is still unidentified.

I thought it was supposed to turn out to be Elmer's.!

I believe it's against the TOS to post misleading statements as *evidence*.

Other than the testimony of GC, which admittedly can be discounted, what evidence is there that he paid cash at all?

It was shown on the receipt..$20.00 taken in and $15.00 actually purchased..and Im sure the till had to matchup with those amts. or she would have to have put that 20.00 in herself in order to balance the books for her shift..

He still had to exit through one door or another, past at least one camera, breakfast or not. But since there's no video we can now spin whatever scenario suits our needs. IMO

Evidently, and obviously he made it out of the hotel w/o being caught on video tape, what's the point here ?

Those weren't cash transactions proven to be by him. It is my understanding those were the only two cash transactions at the King gas station that morning from users who only bought gas. (i.e., not cash transactions from people getting a coffee inside, etc.) ---Just saw your edit, so disregard :)

I don't think GC is lying btw, I just don't know that I can accept her testimony as definitive proof that JY was at that gas station that morning.

does anyone know if any withdraws came up on his bank records for cash? just wondering

Wonder how he floated downstairs and to the garage without leaving any prints... and why he came back upstairs to make some more in the HPs???

:waitasec:

barefoot.........and then came back to clean up.

That place was wiped down like a pro, except for the shoe prints, and the state keeps alluding to the vacuum cleaner being out.

Although, they do that a lot and then never follow up.

5:27 am. Gas purchase, paid in cash - $15 fuel purchase.....gracie confirmed that was JLY

2nd purchase was 5:36 am - gas purchase, for $20 in fuel.. (another customer 9 minutes later)

If the murderer was wearing the Franklins, and then needed other shoes, he took Jason's shoes(which Jason thought Michelle had donated) from the garage.

Very easy to explain.

:)
Not easily explained at all"

Where where are the shoes JY was wearing in CB and HI videos. He bought a pair before the NTO almost the exact shoe as seen in the videos. Those round toed brown toed shoes were not found with his belongings. Why buy a new pair of shoes after the murder that look exactly like the ones in HI and CB video and it just happens those shoes have never been located.

just my :twocents: on JY paying cash for gas: he was on a business trip... so why pay cash? That is very hinky to me.. also why use cash some of the time and the card at other times?

I don't buy it.

Because he didn't want paper trail of needing so much more gas, after the drive back to Raleigh and back to Hillsville !!!

It was shown on the receipt..$20.00 taken in and $15.00 actually purchased..and Im sure the till had to matchup with those amts. or she would have to have put that 20.00 in herself in order to balance the books for her shift..

But, the same would apply to being over, right?

So, that day her register should be $5.00 off, in favor of the station.

does anyone know if any withdraws came up on his bank records for cash? just wondering

$500.00 in cash he got from his closet (after moving his dead wife out of the way to open his closet). Plenty of cash, that's why he never went back in Gracies store for his change, didn't need it and IN A BIG HURRY

Yep..and LE obtained the receipt from the cash register the day or so after the purchase..so Yep Gracie entered whatever that transaction was at the time..since it was all time stamped..as testified to by Det. Spivey this morning.

195 pairs of brown size 12 orbital HP shoes manufactured!

That's the TOTAL NUMBER made, folks.

Shipped to DSW only...distributed by DSW then throughout their stores across the U.S.

JY had one pair of 195 pairs manufactured! Now who else in the world could have owned those other 194 pairs who would have murdered MY?

Not if the customer was *tipping* an employee for extremely bad behavior committed against that employee. 'cussing at, throwing money at', etc. :seeya:

Rarity of Orbital shoes is being explained very clearly. Exclusive to DSW, a rare, rare piece of footwear indeed. Did I hear correctly - only 195 pairs of brown Hush Puppy Orbital size 12s made?

Edit to add: Should've known, I didn't need to ask. :)

BOOM. How can it even be a question now?! Wow. I do not see how Young can take the stand now, but who knows, he may understand he's being buried right now and his 1/195 pairs of shoes in the world are going to close this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member