State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-23-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was MY's signature also on that same form that authorized the premium and policy amount?

BBM - I have joint checking accounts and it only takes one signature to have funds set up for auto w/d for paying bills. I have most of my bills set up that way and not once has my DH had to sign any form.

I'm not sure why yours would require two just because it is a joint account.

We are talking about a policy increase of 1 million dollars.

You bet MY would of known because of the medical that is involved as if it was increased for both of them in that amount both would of required at minimum blood work. When mine was first increased by 1 million it required not only a complete physical but also a visit in my home for specific tests such as HIV.

This has not changed on subsequent increases as they have been large ones.

This is my experience but I don't believe that an underwriting company would just authorized such a significant increase.

Det Brent David testified on the stand that the trip took almost 3 hours.
Spivey said he drove the trip 6 times.
In one of those trips, he did it in about 2.25 hours, not all of them.
LE also checked the airport for flight plans, as they had a trouble with the timeline.
The defense will address this more, and they have a gas mileage chart as well.

Brent David did not drive the trip to test the time between midnight and 6AM.
He was also the one that checked the airport very early on....he was also replaced after 6 months

Spivey did drive it and verified the time at the correct hours of the day

2 1/2 hours...another time 2 hours 25 minutes

FACT

Allusonz....:seeya:

I am so glad you are here.!!

I have a question for you and Otto.

Have you guys followed this from the beginning?

I need to ask you something.....

Hi Cammy :wave:

I will try to help if I can. I will admit that there have been periods in many cases that I follow that I get behind on them due to travel, real life etc. :)

Spivey is not the only one who drove and verified the 2.5hr drive between Raleigh and Hillsville, is he JTF??? At least a couple other LE officers and at least one Internet Vigilante did so as well. ;)

Det Brent David testified on the stand that the trip took almost 3 hours.
Spivey said he drove the trip 6 times.
In one of those trips, he did it in about 2.25 hours, not all of them.
LE also checked the airport for flight plans, as they had a trouble with the timeline.
The defense will address this more, and they have a gas mileage chart as well.

Do we have all of Jason's gas receipts from that day? Why couldn't LE just drive THE white Explorer through JY's route to determine if 300+ miles worth of gas is unaccounted for? Am I missing something here?

Goodnight to all. Interesting discussion again tonight! Here's to justice for Michelle and Rylan!

I'm headed off to bed. Sleeping is a good thing!!

Dear Skittles,
I used the gerund, "sleeping," just for you!! :)

See you all tomorrow,
Tarheel

We are talking about a policy increase of 1 million dollars.

You bet MY would of known because of the medical that is involved as if it was increased for both of them in that amount both would of required at minimum blood work. When mine was first increased by 1 million it required not only a complete physical but also a visit in my home for specific tests such as HIV.

This has not changed on subsequent increases as they have been large ones.

This is my experience but I don't believe that an underwriting company would just authorized such a significant increase.

All I'm going on is what the testimony was today by the insurance agent that handled the CPA association account. None of what you described was testified to as happening when the policy amount was increased, at least not from what I recall. I'm sure others will pipe in here if their recollection of what the agent said is different and required what you described above.

I'm not assuming or supposing this should or should not have happened.

IMO

Oh, my, gritguy -- I am an English major, so I have read a lot of stuff. Shakespeare, Vonnegut, Whitman, Dr. Seuss, Plath, you name it. I am usually reading something "light" and something "serious" at the same time. In other words, I read lots.

What you wrote is one of the finest pieces I have had the opportunity to read in a long, long time. Beautifully and tastefully done, but you were raw and hard in the places needed.

Pure eloquence for a woman who should never be forgotten. Her pleasure in her daughter; her pain in her living with a cruel monster who sought only to tear her spirit down each day. Her pain when she realized that the man whom she married and tried so hard to love was going to kill her and the son they created together. Before she lost the only life she had, she thought about the pure love her daughter was, now to be left with him. And she could do nothing but relinquish the last of her lifeblood and breath to a sick-hearted killing monster who surely admired his treachery and his handiwork before he left the house to which he would never return. He was done. He was free.

The PT needs to read what you wrote, gritguy. Really, they do.

Thank you, sir.

Between the writings of you both, my eyes are now filled with tears. :( The mother/daughter bond, both Michelle & her mom, and Michelle & Cass. Linda has learned what a sad and tragic situation her own daughter lived in, and Cass will never know the love & devotion of her own mom. There is nothing like the bond of mother & child. We carry, nurture, protect, from the moment we become pregnant. Always thinking, always concerned that we are doing the absolute best for the child we are carrying. What we eat, what we breathe. Protecting from the moment of conception. I remember telling my own daughters, it isn't fair, and it isn't possible, to expect me to 'turn off' my feelings of protection simply because you've turned the magic age of 18. I still need to know you are safe, you are happy, that your life is good. Now that they have children of their own, they understand.

Do we have all of Jason's gas receipts from that day? Why couldn't LE just drive THE white Explorer through JY's route to determine if 300+ miles worth of gas is unaccounted for? Am I missing something here?

You will learn more about the gas mileage when the defense comes up, I promise.:wink:

There is something really bothering me that doesn't add up.

It's about the shoes and I really could use your help with something.

BRB, I have to go dig up the link.

BBM If you are talking about the checking account that's not correct. Our insurance is deducted from our joint account and I never signed for it. In addition I have accounts (netflix ect,)that are withdrawn from our joint and my DH never signed.

As do we.

No blood going downstairs or on the first floor?

I have tried to listen to as much of this trial as possible but there are many distractions at work and I have missed all testimony this week. This forum is where I go to try to understand what has been testified. I am terribly confused about no blood traces on the stairs or first floor. Let me explain what I think are the facts (I have my flame suit on in case it is needed)

It has been testified that MY's body had to be moved in order to open JY's closet. It has been alleged that JY changed in his closet. It has been testified that both the bed and where MY body lay was bloodied. It seems to me that this has boxed in JY's closet with MY body and the bed.

If JY changed in the closet I would assume that there would have to be bloody shoe prints in this closet. Is this correct? If JY changed in the closet then how did he exit the closet without getting any blood on his changed set of clothes?

Is these are stupid questions then it simply shows that I have been had undivided attention paid to the testimony. I believe that I have however read every post on this forum since the trial started.

Thanks in advance for any clarifications.

The defense used www.epa and mapquest too.
:floorlaugh:

Not being familiar with that area or roads, this is a serious question. Is there more than one route that can be taken to get from the CB to the HI? The reason I ask is because when I key a "from" and "to" on mapquest, I don't always agree with the route, direction it tells me to take and can sometimes find a shorter route.

I have tried to listen to as much of this trial as possible but there are many distractions at work and I have missed all testimony this week. This forum is where I go to try to understand what has been testified. I am terribly confused about no blood traces on the stairs or first floor. Let me explain what I think are the facts (I have my flame suit on in case it is needed)

It has been testified that MY's body had to be moved in order to open JY's closet. It has been alleged that JY changed in his closet. It has been testified that both the bed and where MY body lay was bloodied. It seems to me that this has boxed in JY's closet with MY body and the bed.

If JY changed in the closet I would assume that there would have to be bloody shoe prints in this closet. Is this correct? If JY changed in the closet then how did he exit the closet without getting any blood on his changed set of clothes?

Is these are stupid questions then it simply shows that I have been had undivided attention paid to the testimony. I believe that I have however read every post on this forum since the trial started.

I'm not sure the state (or particularly anyone here that I've seen) takes the position JY changed in his closet, just that he likely accessed it and not the other closet.

Agreed there is very little evidence downstairs. A bit of blood on a door knob and the hose running outside - that's all I know of.

ETA: No matter if one thinks JY did it, JY and somebody else did it, or JY wasn't there, the killer was highly effective at limiting evidence to the upstairs area.

She's certainly a better looking lawyer than I am.

I have no opinion on whether she had any assistance in that area, but I will say plenty of lawyers do that. In this profession, it seems the men manage to look the most absurd in that category, IMO.

As to her testimony, it seems straightforward for what it is. I don't see any indication of her lying, as has been the case with some witnesses.

The one thing missing is JY hitting on her; since she was within a five mile radius of him several times, I'm surprised he didn't.

Her husband had jason's character from their first meeting. I'd imagine jason didn't like either of 'em. They knew him for what he was. JMO

All I'm going on is what the testimony was today by the insurance agent that handled the CPA association account. None of what you described was testified to as happening when the policy amount was increased, at least not from what I recall. I'm sure others will pipe in here if their recollection of what the agent said is different and required what you described above.

I'm not assuming or supposing this should or should not have happened.

IMO

Totally understand this and appreciate it. I continually question why the high amounts with my representative thus can understand MY's queries.

Like a credit card though just because you apply for it online does not mean it will be approved. They will look at your credit history, income, liabilities etc. (sorry best analogy I can think of at the moment)

I know there is no way an underwriting company will just sign off on a 1 million increase on life insurance from personal experience.

Speaking for myself, I'd like the same answers and I haven't missed much of this trial at all.

It seems to me that the one of the biggest mysteries in this is the fact that all the blood evidence, including any all foot prints, are all isolated to the 2nd floor. Nothing at all is on the first floor.

I also do not recall there being any blood evidence in the closet. Neither trace or foot prints (dunno how that happened).

Some argue since there is no blood evidence in JY's vehicle then he couldn't be the perp. Well, someone sure got downstairs without leaving any blood or other evidence of the crime so I suspect their vehicle is just as clean as JY's is if it isn't him that committed this murder.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members