State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-23-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mapquest assumes you drive the posted speed limit. v=d/t so at 164 miles from 5108 Birchleaf to Hillsville, VA you would average 54.06 mph. We have to believe JY averaged 66.5 mph to make in in 2 hours and 25 minutes OR 12.44 mph OVER the speed limit.

I have a hard time getting past the following items required to believe JY did the murder himself.

1) I don't believe he would have risked stopping for gas, much less stealing gas in King, NC. He would have filled up once he arrived in Hillsville.

2) I don't believe he would risk speeding (by an average of 12.4 mph) after committing murder.

Exactly!!

Hi UCA,

No, he is charged with one count of first degree murder.

The fetal homicide law that would allow someone to be charged wasn't in effect at the time of MY's murder.

To add further to this I believe the law came into effect approximately one year later regarding an unborn child.

To bad we haven't heard enough in this trial that the baby was also murdered. Or at least the jury has not heard this enough IMO.

You are very lucky :). Sometimes I feel like I am signing my life away if not at least having to initial everything :giggle:

Allusonz....:seeya:

I am so glad you are here.!!

I have a question for you and Otto.

Have you guys followed this from the beginning?

I need to ask you something.....

To add further to this I believe the law came into effect approximately one year later regarding an unborn child.

To bad we haven't heard enough in this trial that the baby was also murdered. Or at least the jury has not heard this enough IMO.

Tip - I SO agree----I don't even know if a name had been planned for the baby. I know Scott Peterson was charged with both and we all knew the baby was to be Connor...so it saddens me to not have the baby acknowledged in some way.

Thanks for all the welcoming replies.

Allusonz....:seeya:

I am so glad you are here.!!

I have a question for you and Otto.

Have you guys followed this from the beginning?

I have, actually. For some reason, I started following it on the day it happened.

Who is gojo? I've heard this before, and always wondered?

Gojo is a friend of the Young family. He lives here in Brevard. If you are watching the trial, his wife is the woman who sits beside PY at trial.

His daughter, Jeanne Goins Dulworth, is the one who helped PY supervise the visits with CY by LF and MF. She is also the one who told LF and MF that if they didn't support JY publicly that their visits with CY would be cut off.

She has served as some sort of consultant for the DT in both trials. She is the one sitting on the bench directly behind the DT.

Gojo started posting on several boards right after the murder and said vile things about the Fishers. He and other JY supporters actually accused MF of the crime. (Not on this board; he cannot get away with speaking about the Fishers here like he did at other places.)

Tip - I SO agree----I don't even know if a name had been planned for the baby. I know Scott Peterson was charged with both and we all knew the baby was to be Connor...so it saddens me to not have the baby acknowledged in some way.

The baby's name was planned (a boy). It was Rylan. It's on MY's headstone.

I'd change banks in a heartbeat if every bill I tried to pay or set up for auto pay required a form to be signed by both of us. That would drive me nuts. Unless an account is set up to require 2 signatures, I don't see how what is being described would be required.

IMO
Not picking on you Talina, just bouncing off of your post. Do you or anyone else recall the ins. wittiness testifying, when JY called to have the premium stopped on Michelle, he was told he would need to put that in writing and send. Then he told them she was dead. Just paraphrasing.

Thanks, Tips ---- I was on active duty when the crime occurred and 1st trial, so I'm playing catchup!

BBM If you are talking about the checking account that's not correct. Our insurance is deducted from our joint account and I never signed for it. In addition I have accounts (netflix ect,)that are withdrawn from our joint and my DH never signed.

I will bet though in the original package in the fine print that you affixed your signature to it was there.

I know it is on mine :)

Baby's name is Rylan

move on about the lawyer that may or may not be a hairdresser... thanks...

Mapquest assumes you drive the posted speed limit. v=d/t so at 164 miles from 5108 Birchleaf to Hillsville, VA you would average 54.06 mph. We have to believe JY averaged 66.5 mph to make in in 2 hours and 25 minutes OR 12.44 mph OVER the speed limit.

I have a hard time getting past the following items required to believe JY did the murder himself.

1) I don't believe he would have risked stopping for gas, much less stealing gas in King, NC. He would have filled up once he arrived in Hillsville.

2) I don't believe he would risk speeding (by an average of 12.4 mph) after committing murder.

Det Brent David testified on the stand that the trip took almost 3 hours.
Spivey said he drove the trip 6 times.
In one of those trips, he did it in about 2.25 hours, not all of them.
LE also checked the airport for flight plans, as they had trouble with the timeline.
The defense will address this more, and they have a gas mileage chart as well.

I will bet though in the original package in the fine print that you affixed your signature to it was there.

I know it is on mine :)

Sorry, but I'm not following you. I thought you said both had to sign anytime there is a new payment deducted. We don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member