State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a fact or opinion? Please be more specific. I have NOT heard this testified to.

My bad....
According to the timeline, presented by testimony in the state's case, it would seem jy didn't have much time to pull over for a nap.

Actually Cammy IF you look at the picture of the scene showing the turn, the embankment and the water,,There is a speed limit sign for 25 MPH.. At the very least he should have been charged with speeding and maybe even dangerous driving :waitasec:

Per the troopers testimony, it was UNMARKED, which puts speed limit at 55 MPH.. I think the jury will take the troopers testimony as truth. He has NO reason to lie..

I think they are going to show the bad cell phone service Jason was experiencing.

Per the troopers testimony, it was UNMARKED, which puts speed limit at 55 MPH.. I think the jury will take the troopers testimony as truth. He has NO reason to lie..

Trooper Hicks just stated 55 miles......that is what I am going by.
He is under oath.

We learned CY could take off her own diaper.

Yepper..and CY was also capable of removing it from the house and not leave any bloody footprints in the lower level of the house too..What stranger would bother removing a dirty or wet diaper from the house???:waitasec:

I think they are going to show the bad cell phone service Jason was experiencing.

I travel a lot thru the NC mtns... From Ohio to Hickory, NC... We always have dropped calls
or no service period.... Weird though because last summer as we were going down to NC once we got to West Va I lost the net on my phone... Then on the way back same way just different side of road I had net service... But the yr before I had net going down & back up...

Yep, and the first trial.

I liked him a lot in the BC trial. Testified to his knowledge, and didn't let either side badger him into saying something outside of his expertise.

Excellent witness.
I wonder why the Pros did not call him this time.

I am a girl and I don't call my mom 28 times a week let alone a morning. not even the day hospice nurse said it was a matter of hours that we had to say goodbye :( Just saying.

Trooper Hicks just stated 55 miles......that is what I am going by.
He is under oath.

I doubt very much he intended to make an error..and he also testified he did not know this area at all and had to get a map out in order to find it..BUT the point is the whole investigation was mere formality..and didnt get too involved with any criminal intent on Jason's part..especially since Michelle cooberated Jason's acount of things..Point is that we know jason knew that road very well and likely knew full well that it was a 25 MPH zone and the fact that there was hx of many car accidents there. Travelling at 40 MPH is technically speeding for such a winding road.

I am a girl and I don't call my mom 28 times a week let alone a morning. not even the day hospice nurse said it was a matter of hours that we had to say goodbye :( Just saying.

Just think of how many Mothers watching this trial are thinking their children don't call them often enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes