State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paraphrasing: HC said sometimes he doesn't speak real loud and stepdad said that sometimes he doesn't hear so well, so they balanced out. It was funny.

That was cute, thank you NCB..:)

So during that hour and a half of crying, did Jason think to ask about Cassidy?

Strikes me as odd - that would be my immediate second question after how/what, if not the first.

His reaction is more in line with MY having been in surgery or something.

Step daddy tells it like it is. I hope prosecution ASKS did he ask about CY...

What was up with Mr. McIntyre's comment about LE "brought some women with them" - I thought it sounded derogatory. Does he have some hostility toward women perhaps?

HC should know better than to ask a guy like this about how many guns he has!

on the other hand hmmm...maybe HC trying to show the guy doesn't trust the govt?

As I stated, most military will wear them in lieu of a suit, just like they will wear them to weddings, etc. He's earned his rank and his badges, he has a right to wear it. He may have worn it without prompting by the defense team at all. If the PT suspected he was asked to wear it, they should have asked that. It also goes to his credibility as a witness.

I agree and those who have members of family or served in our armed forces know this and I would think, MOO, they would be beyond making derogatory remarks about this MAN or his uniform. MOO

What was up with Mr. McIntyre's comment about LE "brought some women with them" - I thought it sounded derogatory. Does he have some hostility toward women perhaps?

No, I don't read it that way...just "old fashioned", as in he expects only men to be performing LE tasks.

I saw nothing wrong with that.... Some men & women came there....

Why is HC bringing up guns?

Michelle wasn't shot...............

Heather's husband Joe is on the stand now.

I didn't know he went to high school with Jason.

Started dating Heather in 1998, married Heather in 2001.

Jason was in Raleigh, they had and have a good relationship.

He didn't really know Michelle that well, she came up for holidays.

Talking about Jason and Michelle...........said they had a good relationship.

Why is HC bringing up guns?

Michelle wasn't shot...............

Cammy,

I bet HC was trying to show he has an distrust of the govt. Asking about the number of guns you own is a quick way to get to that.

The lack of any discredited testimony or new (relevant) brought out by the PT is irritating. The number of guns the SFIL had is completely meaningless and a waste of everyone's time.

Strikes me as odd - that would be my immediate second question after how/what, if not the first.

His reaction is more in line with MY having been in surgery or something.

It IS odd. If your child is in the care of the other parent, and that parent turns up bludgeoned, you'd be out of your skin to know your child was okay. You wouldn't know if she was with LE, you couldn't be sure LE had been able to contact a family member.

If you know who your child is with, however, because you'd engineered the situation, you have an hour and a half to fall on the floor and cry for sure.

Cammy,

I bet HC was trying to show he has an distrust of the govt. Asking about the number of guns you own is a quick way to get to that.

But what good old country boy, mountain man doesn't own guns? Even if they aren't a conspiracy theorist?

Hmmmm.....

When the lawyer asked Heather's husband how JY's mom was acting he said "She was ner...." Then stopped and said "She didn't know what to do...how to comfort Jason. She was packing."

I wonder if he was starting to say she was nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur